Let's hope whoever closed the Han Hoth Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah what happened? Unless a tonne of stuff got deleted it didn't look like there was a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be a shame if the decision to close that thread was based on just a couple member's posts.

tumblr_ln44sy5Xtp1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

None of my posts were deleted so it wasn't me that was in the wrong.

I blame Wor-Gar and Rory for trying to hurt King Darkness and Evilface's feelings!

So... umm... we have a Han Hoth figure that's now just about to ship - is there going to be a new thread or... we won't discuss Sideshow's latest 1/6 offering on the Sideshow Freaks board?

It seems like the logical thing to do would have been to clean up/delete any objectionable posts, post a firm Mod's warning, send out some infractions if necessary... and carry on. Closed threads - from what I've seen - tend to be pointless threads, or threads which have served their purpose but have derailed into meltdowns or inappropriate material.

Maybe I missed the back-and-forths that led up to the closing (and it seems some posts were deleted by mods, so maybe it did get out of hand) but the Han Hoth thread is for a figure that is about to ship - so there either needs to be an official new thread created or the old one needs to be purged and re-opened.:dunno

It's not closed permanently. The mods tend to lock, clean and then re-open a while later with an admonishment. I don't expect this to be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back