Les Walker CHRISTOPHER REEVE - HEADS ONLY thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
I have still to finish a few ongoing, previous Superman custom figures. Please make note of this. Those will come first and be produced ahead of this wave of heads.

However, I have since starting these, successfully recast my original headsculpt in a pristine new mold, and am now, offically offering it for sale to those interested.

This is an all new casting of that head
NewReeve002.jpg

Thanks to all for the emails and PMs showing me enough interest to attempt to redo this.

A few notes. This will be my final offer of any Reeve heads. It will also be the only time I sell unpainted ones as well as painted, as I assume that recasters will undoubtedly gain access to this head at some point anyway, painted or not. So I am more or less letting him go with this offer.
But, these are from a new clean mold, from the ORIGINAL sculpt, so you won't get a better copy of it than this one, with my blessings.

To order one, please EMAIL ME at [email protected] as my PM box stays full and I will not be able to check it as often as my emails.
Also, these heads will not be available until the end of September and early October, due to other important projects in the works.

Painted heads may be even longer as I have other Superman customs in line ahead of these.

And I am limiting the painted run to only 10 total. First come first served.
Same with unpainted castings from this run. I am not currently planning on remolding the head and I want the highest quality pulls from this one and only mold.

So, if interested, please email me, again if need be, if you have already, and in a day or so, I will post any lists here, in this first post of those getting the head. I will be away for a day or so, so please keep watching this thread for more information.

I will not be making any more full custom Superman figures to go with these, these will be heads only.

As for Clark Kent heads (see below),

SupesClarkheads.jpg

when I have that head variant ready for casting, as it needs to be reworked, I will use this same thread to let you know about their availablility. They are not ready yet at present but will be soon.
Production run on them will be the same as the Superman above, 10 painted and 10 non cast heads.

All heads will come ready to fit a variety of bodies, from Dragon to BBI to even Sideshow and Hot Toys with neck adaptors.

Thanks and let me know.
I will be back in with updates as soon as I can.

Les

I sent an email to you for one Superman head. Please let me know if you received it so that I know I am on the list. Thanks!

Email sent again - I'm in for one, as expressed much earlier on.

Thanks for the update Les. I have emailed again regarding 2 unpainted Reeve heads :)

EDIT: emailed to your hotmail account but bounced back three times, anyway ..note me down for the 2 heads as above!

Cool! Email went through on 11th Sept ..well didn't bounce back this time lol - hope you got my email Les! :D

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. When you email me, please let me know your user names here, so I can come back and post a paid list. I am almost out of the unpainted head reserves, and have about five open painteds left.
Email me to secure one soon.
List to come. Thanks,
Les

Galacticboy, I started a thread with some ideas about how to make the suit. I finished mine yesterday, now I'm just waiting for the head. I will post the finished Supes soon as I still need to make a base. In the meantime, I hope this will give you some ideas...
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40390

Actually I've been following your thread... really like what you're doing so far. Can't wait to see the final product :duff

Probably need to order the Triad suit before too long.

Has anyone heard from Les regarding payment for these heads? I sent him a couple of PMs and emails and haven't heard anything back from him yet...I know he was taking some time off for his family and just wanted to know if anyone had heard back from him. Thanks!

Back