LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

Wow Les...amazing work there with all those Hick's heads! They look beautiful. I admire your effort and dedication to getting the ship back on course. Just don't kill yourself in the process buddy! :)

Amazing work Les, I'm not a customer but always like to check in on your work, it amazing how consistent your work is, I couldn't repeat the same work once, never mind over & over. Make sure you rest up, late nights are fun sometimes but don't make it a habit. Make sure to get out and watch a movie & have a nice latte or something... you can call it research for future projects :p. once again take care!

Dude Les,that's alot of hicks heads :lol

When do you think would be a good month for me to send you some heads I need done? I don't wanna get you when you're real busy. I know you got alot on your plate.

Les my man all those Hicks! Unbelievable but don't kill yourslef buddy! Take some rest!

Thanks guys. Yesterday was all about the shipping. :monkey4 (I hate that part! all that packing!!)
Today I am still working, but taking it a bit slower. Hope that sounds better.

Still much more to do, but the paints were completed on those Hickses a week back. I am painting other stuff now anyway, and then that new stuff gets shipped, so until I am caught up, it doesn't really end.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words.

Feeling MUCH better and rested today, guys!
Thanks all for the kind words. I took yesterday as a slow day and just rested. Went to bed early last and night before, and I am rockin' today! Even have been to see Ma (She is well, and asked about all of you) and am cleaning the house some, kitchen especially, for Pa and myself, and back to it.
Dremeling and puttying and painting too. (Narin and LOTR guys and Indys and more this week! VARIETY ABOUNDS AGAIN! WONDERFUL!!!)

MUCH more to ship soon, and much more to do. But, I am enjoying the mass work. I sure don't wanna keep this schedule level up forever, but making myself stick to a deadline is the BEST thing that could have happened to me.
I know I screwed up with the backlog with 08, and a lot of that was never my intent, no need rehashing that old stuff, but, the reckoning with some of those less than patient has taught me a lot. It has gotten me off my dour butt and back into the game. So. I may be slowly getting it all done yet, (THERE IS A LOT LEFT YOU KNOW!) but I am getting it! :rock

FEELS FRAKKIN' GREAT TOO! :rock

So, anyway, more good news to come. I hope to have a lot more posted that is finished in here by Sunday. SO Much to do. So much...but it keeps me busy and Ma and Pa are on my side with it all. That helps. Ma was not much help for most of 08. I think she is kinda in a mental place where she understands at present. I am using this window to motivate me too. Helps I am her guardian now also. SO much accomplished this last month.

All is good! More to come! Shipment info too! Please make sure you post that you got your stuff too, you guys, so I know.
Thanks and...

BACK TO WORK!

Oh, took time out to see that KNOWING movie with Nicholas Cage and LOVED IT! Really motivated me with home and work thoughts too. Great movie! Go see!
(Despite the negative reviews...)

awesome stuff Les!!!! Looking forward to pics of the aliens and predators (when you get there). i have no doubt that my cinemaquette predator will be jealous of what you do to my Hot Toys predators... :)

awesome stuff Les!!!! Looking forward to pics of the aliens and predators (when you get there). i have no doubt that my cinemaquette predator will be jealous of what you do to my Hot Toys predators... :)

:lol Let's hope not! Those look pretty cool!

Also meant to mention, I will be selling SOMETHING FOR SURE this weekend. Haven't had a minute to gather and post yet, but when I do, I think you guys will be surprised. Some customs maybe :cool:, some boxed figs for sure, some parts. Lots of varied stuff. ALL MUST GO, so hope some of it appeals to you guys. :D

Sounds like things are working on all cylinders Les. Glad to read that and that your ma is doing alright. :rock

I got my first Les...a spikey haired Hicks...

And my reaction to seeing one of Les's works in my hand instead of on the screen...?

-Awesome!!

PICS !!!!! Nice to see Les' work in the hands of the fans !

GREAT to here things seem to be going a little better for you right now

Can't wait to see what pics show up in this thread and I’m definitely curious about the sale.

GREAT to here things seem to be going a little better for you right now

Can't wait to see what pics show up in this thread and I’m definitely curious about the sale.

Me too! Hope to see a lot of finished USCM soon.

Here is something I added to YouTube today.
MY CUSTOM INDY FIGURE
Note use of Sovereign Shawn's coat and Mr Fusion's brother Ben's belt, as well as MFisher's rig, which I hope to do a vid and photo shoot with as well.

Just something to tide you over. More vids to come soon I hope. As I can get to them.

Back to dremeling and painting. :banana

Me too! Hope to see a lot of finished USCM soon.

Here is something I added to YouTube today.
MY CUSTOM INDY FIGURE
Note use of Sovereign Shawn's coat and Mr Fusion's brother Ben's belt, as well as MFisher's rig, which I hope to do a vid and photo shoot with as well.

Just something to tide you over. More vids to come soon I hope. As I can get to them.

Back to dremeling and painting. :banana

AMAZING Les, simply AMAZING! And now I can put a voice to the Figuremaster! :rock :rock :rock

Can't wait to get my Indy stuff back from you man, it is gonna be the BOMB!

P.S., I really like the standing posture you have your Indy in holding his shoulder bag. Really cool! Can't believe it's the buck...hehe :D

P.S.S., Love the weathering on the shirt too!

whoa! off the chart indy les!!! gotta have that :) i used the buck for my ras custom. the buck, like all bodies ,has its place! amazing how trying different bodies (without prejudice) helps nail a figures look. that totally captures ford. i will def add that holy grail to my already holy grail les collection lol

oh yeah. got my aliens heads today. LOVE THEM!

les, i love your work, and i have two questions for you...

1: what paints do you use, and how do you blend so that there are almost no stroke lines at all?

2: what material are your heads casted in? they look almost like the same type of plastic as hot toys heads.

awesome videos Les. :rock
I didn't notice the Hicks one until now. :rock:rock
Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back