Leia as Boushh - Sideshow Exclusive SOLD OUT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry...

The first time I miss an exclusive, I will pout for a week and be generally grumpy until I get my wait list fulfillment e-mail. I would appreciate it if you all gave me a minute or two head start when the Boba Fett 12" goes up for sale. (With exclusive 12" scale Mandalorian artifact!!!)

I dont think you will have anything to worry about with Boba, he will most definitely be inclusive!!

And I used to think I would absoluetly die if I didnt get all exclusives, but I didnt get this exclusive, my first none SS exclusive EVER, in any line!!!!, and I feel just fine about it...Its kinda weird!?!?!

King Darkness said:
I dont think you will have anything to worry about with Boba, he will most definitely be inclusive!!
Unless Sideshow wants their servers explode. I can almost picture a mushroom cloud erupting.

tomandshell said:
It doesn't surprise me to hear that there were a few server problems. The first few minutes were pretty rough. Glad I got mine at SDCC or I would have been stressed out...
Well, I see we have another victim of the classic Boushh Con.

:maul :chew :emperor

;)

Yeah I wish I gotmine ordered at the Con, I just wasn't sure then.But I got on after a few tries and snagged an exclusive, I might even give up Maul to get this (my wife regulates me on these) and I'm sure it will be between Maul and Leia, but deep down I'm OT forever. I love it the more I see it!

The only exclusive I've missed out on that I really regret now is the Skiff Blaster that came with Luke. I don't suppose I can impose on someone to do a cast of it ? ;-) Please!!!

Now we've got Jabba that's gone from a "hmm would have been nice" to - must have - for me. But I'm reluctant to fork out the $US140 inc shipping it appears I'd need to get one.....

LordAzrael said:
The only exclusive I've missed out on that I really regret now is the Skiff Blaster that came with Luke. I don't suppose I can impose on someone to do a cast of it ? ;-) Please!!!

Now we've got Jabba that's gone from a "hmm would have been nice" to - must have - for me. But I'm reluctant to fork out the $US140 inc shipping it appears I'd need to get one.....

Fork it out now, if ever. That figure (first in a soon-to-be-legendary line) is only going to go up in value as the line continues, particularly now that the Jabba setup has been revealed.

SS needs better servers; they are in the pro league now - time to act like it.

I love all things SS generally, except the awful ordering days...

Back