Legolas Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still confused to this day why so many people bought all of the crappy weta offerings...a select few of them are great but the rest are just funny. :lol

Overall I am very impressed. From straight on the likeness is still a little weak. But it is the best sculpted Legolas yet. Here is a quick comparison to the Weta bust.

IMG_2360.jpg

That WETA bust is HORRIBLE. glad I sold mine. looks like a tranny. Or maybe chaka from Land of the lost.

I'm liking the LSB though.

Overall I am very impressed. From straight on the likeness is still a little weak. But it is the best sculpted Legolas yet. Here is a quick comparison to the Weta bust.

I will wait to see more, but the Legolas rider piece is VERY strong.

IMG_2360.jpg

That's just embarrassing! :rotfl

Very impressive likeness. Hope sideshow doesn't blow it for the other human characters

heck yea!!! Legolas if my favorite and I held off on buying the LSB because it didnt really look all that great to me, I only liked the 3/4 and side views, but after seeing your pics I have been proven wrong. I just might have to order one now, especially since they have a deal at Sideshow for it right now and since I pre-ordered my Legolas PF!!!! I used to want that Weta Bust a lot, but after seeing it next to the LSB, I think I'll just save my money!!!! thanks for the pics!!!!

peace

paul

Back