LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

I've been seeing the new sets in the Darth Maul packaging pop up around town, including the planet thingies with the mini-fig and mini ship.

I've seen the Y-Wing, X-Wing and Tie Fighter, along with those planet sets.... They were at TRU though, so I'll wait till I see them at one of the box retailers.

I've seen the Y-Wing, X-Wing and Tie Fighter, along with those planet sets.... They were at TRU though, so I'll wait till I see them at one of the box retailers.

I've got the TIE Interceptor with the Death Star..it's a fun little set for as cheap as it is.

My eBay seller came through today... got the missing antlers and sticker sheet for my set :rock

Anyone picked up the Anakin Starfighter set? The only SW set I own is the Darth Vader Tie Fighter and I think the new Anakin Starfighter set will compliment the Darth Vader set. Plus it comes with Obi and R2.

My eBay seller came through today... got the missing antlers and sticker sheet for my set :rock

Congrats on getting the missing stuff GB. That is a very cool little set.

That new Jabba set looks great. Can't wait for the Boussh and Oola. That new Gammy guard and Jabba look awesome too.

:welcome1: They are both really cool sets but the Jedi Shuttle was a bit more fun to put together.

Thanks! I built the jedi shuttle last night. Man, its a lot more fun than I expected! I've got it right next to Plo Koon's starfighter, also purchased at 50% off.

I haven't built a lego on this scale for a while. A few years ago I built the AT-TE and the Clone Gunship, but they are in storage now and not completely intact, so it discourages me from tryingt o build until i get a bigger pad.

I know the feeling Havok, my aptartment is filled with Sideshow figs, Star Wars LEGO and Hot Toys figs. I am completely out of room and I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Now that the Wampa set is complete I snapped a couple more pics... although the new Snowspeeder is so much better than the old I feel like I'll be upgrading all of the first year releases that I have :lol

iix.jpg

iiy.jpg

iiz.jpg

Toys r us has new Y wing set 30% off. About $42.00.

Toys r us has new Y wing set 30% off. About $42.00.

Too bad they mark things up 20% to begin with.

That's still a good price. The LEGO store is selling them for $49.99, so if you don't have a LEGO store near you then that is a bargain. I'll still get mine at the LEGO store though cuz I can use my VIP reward points.

Back