LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely cool, although it's ridiculously huge. I still have mine taking up the entire table in our front hall and I'm not sure where I'm going to put it. I eventually want to have a nice LEGO display area but haven't gotten there yet.

Okay, cleaned up... No sure what's going on but I can tell you that I don't dig agro in the SW section. Let's be coool. Also, I don't dig the any anti-gay talk, even though I know folks are just joking, or so I hope. Remember, there are many homosexual members here on SSF. Show those folks some respect as many of them are people I consider friends.

Okay, cleaned up... No sure what's going on but I can tell you that I don't dig agro in the SW section. Let's be coool. Also, I don't dig the any anti-gay talk, even though I know folks are just joking, or so I hope. Remember, there are many homosexual members here on SSF. Show those folks some respect as many of them are people I consider friends.

I didn't know what agro meant so I searched it up. Learned something new today. Thanks FLOSI!! :rock

I left no trace. :D

I miss it too. I grew up with all those game shows. I always wanted to compete as a silver snake in Legends of the Hidden Temple.

It was a fake mountain the contestants had to climb and the winner got a piece of it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/-P8R9fxOOdc[/ame]

Back