Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Estimated shipping date pushed back to July :gah:

By the way: Apart from Sithlord1975, did anybody else receive such a special notification email in the meanwhile? Still waiting here...

I made a huge decision. But hear me out. This was hard. For me this was very hard.

But I made a decision, based on financial reasons, space, shipping costs, and custom fees.

THAT, and the love of having companion pieces.

I....cancelled Neytiri Maquette! :gah::gah:

And I just got the Neytiri Statue. BECAUSE...now I can get the Jake Sully, as her companion piece and I will be satisfied with Avatar represention. And at 300 bucks a statue, this makes more sense to me.

Neytiri was going to be like 2 grand at least, you know after the taxes, shipping, fees. Who knows.
And with that pricey of a piece, I don't need a risk of a fudge up either.

I feel just so much better financially now.
Like I can get a few more 1/4 Scale pieces now. More room to breathe. Now I WELCOME Dutch in my collection to go with the Predator Maquette. Now I welcome something like Jessica Rabbit PF.

This hobby is crazy and can drive you crazy with decisions and crazy moves!

i think that's a bad move, this is THE ONE of the best lsf that is worth the cost, they went well above & beyond for the statue. I dont care for avatar characters but even I wanted this piece, it's just amazing how much effort went into it. Even as a standalone statue of some generic character, it is epic and will remain one of the best in the years to come. Legacy & winston creation!

No offense but those $300 avatar statue made by sideshow looks like crap, it will just be a bunch statue in the bargain bin noone wants a few years from now.

i think that's a bad move, this is THE ONE of the best lsf that is worth the cost, they went well above & beyond for the statue. I dont care for avatar characters but even I wanted this piece, it's just amazing how much effort went into it. Even as a standalone statue of some generic character, it is epic and will remain one of the best in the years to come. Legacy & winston creation!

No offense but those $300 avatar statue made by sideshow looks like crap, it will just be a bunch statue in the bargain bin noone wants a few years from now.

i disagree...yes, this is a nice piece but the PF is pretty solid and with Jake PF coming out, they will pair together nicely. the cost difference is really significant as well. this LSF isnt even a real 1:2 scale either which is a cop out IMO.

i would get both if i could, both the PF will look good as a dor of diorama, plus the lsf as a stand alone, but then u have to be a real big fan of the movie if u want the LSF, though i have neytrii, i still havent watched the movie :p

what is wrong with you! :slap

something really wrong , i have the steel book blu ray edition too, but going to get the 3d version and watch in those 3d home theater systems, nothing less for a cameron fanboy
i wanted to watch in 3d Imax theater , sadly there isnt one in my city

something really wrong , i have the steel book blu ray edition too, but going to get the 3d version and watch in those 3d home theater systems, nothing less for a cameron fanboy
i wanted to watch in 3d Imax theater , sadly there isnt one in my city

yeah it's no longer showed in theaters. this is one of the few movies that is worth watching in imax 3d :( It was shot that way. Looks like a completely different movie in imax 3d. I saw it in regular movie theater, real 3d, and imax 3d. There is just no comparison.

No offence either, but talk to other people and they will tell the LSF face sculpt is not good either and also doesn't look like her. Which I agree. And for almost 2 grand...most are going to want perfection.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted, but I don't think it's a crappy choice either because I wanted to save money and make a better choice lol

Odds are you aren't even going to be getting this statue. Unless you are...because it's THE ONE to get. :rotfl

i disagree...yes, this is a nice piece but the PF is pretty solid and with Jake PF coming out, they will pair together nicely. the cost difference is really significant as well. this LSF isnt even a real 1:2 scale either which is a cop out IMO.

Yep with all the pictures I've seen it looks pretty solid for UNDER 300 bucks. And still pretty sizeable too.
And I haven't seen too many people complain at all, for those that have it.

That being said, if the Maquette truly kicks that much butt, then I can get it later. And I'll still probably be one of the few people who will actually own one, instead of those just complaining either way, yet will never get one of these LSF's anyway.

IT's not like I don't have any "grails" in my collection anyway. Check out my videos and you'll see what I own. roof1975 on youtube.

I'm saving my points for this girl. I don't care if she doesn't have the likeness. I think she's beautiful. The only piece of Avatar that I'll ever need.

I'm saving my points for this girl. I don't care if she doesn't have the likeness. I think she's beautiful. The only piece of Avatar that I'll ever need.

Those were my thoughts too. But the closer it got, I just wasn't ready to shell out that kind of money before even seeing it in hand or other peoples reviews or opinions. The shipping and customs fees are two things on top of that, that I didn't want to think about it.

And I was probably one of the first people to preorder this. I remember the moment it literally went up for pre order, I jumped on it.

I know the statue I'm getting is a "good" statue nonetheless. And like I said, now I can pair up with the Jake.

Just got update email from curator stating they are adding light up feature to base!!! Awesome news!

Back