Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like at the end of the video .They show all 3 Leatherface /Jason/Freddy Displayed all together

Still wondering A- Price and B- Exclusive for it Hopefully something awesome

I'll be getting this but i'm still not sold on the moulded hair, makes it look like a Neca figure.

Whatever the EX is, people will be disappointed. There's just not a lot of extras you can give Leatherface. I liked the bucket and hammer on the last one...but after that I can't think of another appropriate EX.

The 18 McFarlane have had me satisfied for years, now this may knock it of the pedestal.

Edit: off of, of course.

It's honestly going to be hard to resist this since I'm such a huge Leatherface fan.

I'm anxious to see how Leatherface, Freddy, and Jason all size up next to each other. In my mind, Jason should be the tallest at around 6'6" then Leatherface a couple inches shorter but a lot bulkier and Freddy should be some skinny little 5' 8" looking creep. I will be pissed if these three don't look right displayed together. Kane Hodder is listed at 6'4"...I think that's exaggerated. I was way taller than him. Gunnar Hanson was sitting when I met him but he was a big dude. Robert Englund was a little fella...at least he looked that way as he walked past me, too busy to sign anymore autographs for the day. 5 hours of waiting down the drain!

I'm anxious to see how Leatherface, Freddy, and Jason all size up next to each other. In my mind, Jason should be the tallest at around 6'6" then Leatherface a couple inches shorter but a lot bulkier and Freddy should be some skinny little 5' 8" looking creep. I will be pissed if these three don't look right displayed together. Kane Hodder is listed at 6'4"...I think that's exaggerated. I was way taller than him. Gunnar Hanson was sitting when I met him but he was a big dude. Robert Englund was a little fella...at least he looked that way as he walked past me, too busy to sign anymore autographs for the day. 5 hours of waiting down the drain!

Kane hodder is 6 ft 3, I am 6 ft 5 and there was just a couple inches in it when I met him, when I met robert I towered over him since I was the same height has Ken and Derek Mears, since I met Ken last year in london and we were the same height. Well this is part 3/4 Jason, and he's about 6 ft 2, 6 ft 4, lets not forget leatherface is about 6 ft 4, so leatherface and Jason should be about the same size. Jason peaked at 6 ft 5, yes VS he is about 6 ft 7 since the Frankenstein boots boosted ken's height even more, but Ken and Derek Mears have been the biggest Jason's standing 6 ft 5 and built like tanks

Doesn't it show all of them together at the end of the Leatherface PF video on Sideshow's site? I think you'll be able to get a good idea of how it will shake out by watching that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back