Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan, just doesn't look like Gunnar's version IMO. First Version was better for sure, at least with these pics.

the head of this is sooooooo off. It looks almost like a cartoon. Sculpted hair??? really????

the old pretty woman statue ****s all over this

Which movie is this one technically off of

Like the base and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't expect to see so much hate for this piece. IMO, it's pretty spot on for the look they we're going for. I actually prefer this to the pretty women statue. To me, this is more iconic, and looks pretty darn good. Sure, I could nitpick a few things. But overall, I think it's pretty badass.

The base is very very cool.

Pose is perfect

Good amount of blood on apron

Mixed media

Face looks very cool

Gots that hill bully bucktooth retard look with a sewn on mask.

Those who say it looks like a neca toy are just trolls. This is the best leatherface statue made easy. And I love it

Which movie is this one technically off of

Like the base and all

Link to movie to purchase please

The base is very very cool.

Pose is perfect

Good amount of blood on apron

Mixed media

Face looks very cool

Gots that hill bully bucktooth retard look with a sewn on mask.

Those who say it looks like a neca toy are just trolls. This is the best leatherface statue made easy. And I love it

giphy.gif

Its a decent representation of him but it doesn't look as good as SS's Freddy, Jason or Pinhead PF's.

Don't mind Kitana dude only wants leatherface cause he's in MKX..

I think the face is fine. I agree something is a little off but I hope it's the lighting. If anything it's the paint app.

To me looks like what they did with the new Jason pf. A kind of artistic interpretation of the character more than a realistic resemblance of the actor being in there. Makes me wonder if the Freddy pf will be done in the same fashion, sharing similar bases and all. Not really for me. Maybe I'll track down the original Leatherface someday but good for anyone who gets this one.

I do dig this a lot it's awesome but again my favorite look is his dinner scene get up. I'm thinking I would get this but at the same time I want to hold up for a upgraded sixth scale figure. It need some badly the old version I use to own really needs a make over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hmmmm I can understand peoples point about this not looking like the Original film... It is defiantly more stylized and the original looked more like it was from the actual film. Not a fan of that style of Leatherface though... Of course I would not buy either of them as I am not a huge TCM leatherface fan... I like the original and remake but it ends there and he is not an icon to me like some of the other killers... If I was going to get one I think it would be the new one for the more classic look... But the head sculpt looks like it could be painted a bit better... Anyways comparison photo of movie and the SSC piece.

a120671c3e74208752b6fbfaa03980d7.jpg

main_1-Gunnar-Hansen-Signed-The-Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-8x10-Photo-Inscribed-Leatherface-JSA-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Hmmm again :)

looking at them both side by side SSC piece looks very similar to the film mask... Color and paint apps of the statue could be done a lot better though.. Its what is holding it back IMO.

I'm not sure if it's stylised or not but I like it. The pants and tie should be blue and his boots are completely wrong he wears the same boots for the whole movie so they should match the original PF's boots. He also wears Pam's bracelet after he kills her so I guess that's an optional omission. Be nice if the shirt had a more worn and pinker look to it.

Back