Least Likely 1/6 Star Wars Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GSRJedi said:
Ice cream maker, even though the exclusive could come with a real working ice cream maker

Ice cream maker! There's a figure I would love not to see.

Han and Leia were lucky enough to book Yarna d'al' Gargan (the six-breasted darling from Jabba's palace) to perform the Dance of the Seventy Violet Veils at their wedding. I hear by veil #3 guest were upchucking the roasted womp rats. :sick

wookilar8 said:
Han and Leia were lucky enough to book Yarna d'al' Gargan (the six-breasted darling from Jabba's palace) to perform the Dance of the Seventy Violet Veils at their wedding. I hear by veil #3 guest were upchucking the roasted womp rats. :sick

Seriously, that makes me sick...

My picks for least likely from each film:

Ep1 - Shmi Skywalker (and Sebulba)

Ep2 - Geonosian of any kind

Ep3 - General Grievous (I know, this is a given)

Ep4 - Aunt Beru (although her skeletal remains would make a great exclusive)

Ep5 - Lobot (I'm serious, he's just a bald guy with earphones)

Ep6 - Most Ewoks (hopefully)

I have always loved the Gamorrean Guards. I agree that SS will most likely never make them so I broke down and bought a GG mini bust Gamorrean Guard today. Yeah, it is a lame excuse :D but I really do like the sculpt and I was in need of a SW fix.

EVILFACE said:
LOL, as many times as I've seen ESB, I've never noticed the ice cream maker :horror

Yeah, it's actually George Lucas's personal ice cream maker that they used as the prop in the scene. "Ice cream maker guy" is actually sort of a cult icon among Star Wars fans. I googled it and came up with a fan-site for him, and a petition for Hasbro to make a 3 3/4" ice cream maker guy figure:

https://www.geocities.com/ocb75/

https://www.petitiononline.com/icmg/petition.html

LOL

EVILFACE said:
LOL, as many times as I've seen ESB, I've never noticed the ice cream maker :horror

At Celebration III, there was a guy dressed as ice cream maker guy complete with ice cream maker. I'm not at home right now, or I'd post a pic. If I get home over the weekend and remember, I'll post it.

Back