Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On display shot, just for fun.

8630370810_839e1b0212_h.jpg

Love those ladies, great collection!

Congrats Colossus!! Wow you got 2!! She looks amazing. Question: in regards to her cape, how do you get it on and off in regards to her really long hair. Does the head come off? Same question for the hood I guess.

I Appreciate the Congrats; Triple but I only got one, my Friend VS1976 got two, as for the cape it goes over her head and the Skull Head on her throat comes out and you put it thru a small hole at the front of the cape, the Head stays in one place her hair is removeable, I hope that helped and Welcome to the Show.

I finally received my Lady Death today and all I can say is WOW! I didn't think I would like it that much but it looks so much better in person. It's such an amazing statue so happy to have gotten this one.

Just a crappy iphone pic I took of the beautiful lady death
0733A45F-A042-4B02-8D1B-9363D3F7DEF4-2920-00000355F6542AC0_zpsb308ab99.jpg

It truly is a spectacular looking piece in person. Unfortunately mine arrived broken. It's only one of the spikes holding a skull though, so hopefully I can get a replacement for that piece.

It truly is a spectacular looking piece in person. Unfortunately mine arrived broken. It's only one of the spikes holding a skull though, so hopefully I can get a replacement for that piece.

I'm sure sideshow will replace it.
I can't believe I doubted this statue for a second.
Anyone who is on the fence about getting this, Buy it! you won't regret it.

I'm sure sideshow will replace it.
I can't believe I doubted this statue for a second.
Anyone who is on the fence about getting this, Buy it! you won't regret it.

I keep nervously watching this hoping the EX lasts until next Tuesday. Just a great piece.

I also I have a skull spikes broken i sent my request for replace but i do not received any response from sideshow and is already one week.:impatient::impatient::impatient:

I finally received my Lady Death today and all I can say is WOW! I didn't think I would like it that much but it looks so much better in person. It's such an amazing statue so happy to have gotten this one.

Just a crappy iphone pic I took of the beautiful lady death
0733A45F-A042-4B02-8D1B-9363D3F7DEF4-2920-00000355F6542AC0_zpsb308ab99.jpg

Great Score; Frostlord, she is amazing :goodpost:

And, as usual, weve yet again need to contact ssc... broken, scratched and other problems... its a shame, shes lovely :(

*sigh* its the same story everytime we receive a statue from them. Even our inspected Storm arrived broken and the regular head wont fit :(

I know how you feel. I've had similar issues with the last three pieces I received, and I don't even consider myself ultra-picky about stuff.

It really makes you start to question why you're even collecting, when you get a bad run like that. Particularly in the cases where you ordered a year (or more) ago, it's been sold out for however long, and you finally get yours after waiting so long, only to have it arrive damaged, with no hope of replacement. Very dispiriting.

Back