Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE it, perfect statue, no flaws, SSC is AMAZING!

Ski
I do hope you're being sarcastic? :pfft:

thanks to Lady Death and, more over, Aayla Secura I'm deciding against quitting with DIMIC. I feel the need to write about these two so I took pictures of them before I destroyed them.
Normally, I do have pictures of Psylocke as well somewhere still... About time I review her as well.

I do hope you're being sarcastic? :pfft:

thanks to Lady Death and, more over, Aayla Secura I'm deciding against quitting with DIMIC. I feel the need to write about these two so I took pictures of them before I destroyed them.
Normally, I do have pictures of Psylocke as well somewhere still... About time I review her as well.

What was the problem with your Aayla Secura?

What was the problem with your Aayla Secura?

saber didn't work, leg was glued on wrong, numerous scratches and dents on her head and lekku's, glue spots on her body and on the base, some paper like stuck in the base (between the upper and lower connection), a lot of scratches on the base and the front patch of her belt was completely of (prob no glue used on it)

saber didn't work, leg was glued on wrong, numerous scratches and dents on her head and lekku's, glue spots on her body and on the base, some paper like stuck in the base (between the upper and lower connection), a lot of scratches on the base and the front patch of her belt was completely of (prob no glue used on it)

Oh wow! No wonder you're peeved. I'm sorry too hear that :( luckily mine came fine because I know she wasn't a big sell out due to sideshow giving her sculpt to a newbie sculpter + I think the only reason she vanished from the website was cuz they used the regulars that weren't selling as replacements :( she was a big let down for a lot of people I've heard.

WAY too many people are getting subpar items(myself included)

I know what you mean, the past 3 statues I've received have had problems:
Jessica Rabbit was covered in brown smudge marks and filthy, had to use cleaning agents to remove the stains.

Aayla Secura's exclusive clone trooper helmet wouldn't even fit my base and the bottoms of her boot was slightly chipped.

Babydoll's sword arm was broken, both pigtail didnt not fit and were cracking, her exclusive gun arm and regular hand would not hold in place with the magnets and her neck had a huge chunk of polystone out of it.

They may seem small inconsistencies to some but for me when I'm paying about $450 per statue to have them delivered to Australia, I expect top notch.
Maybe SS have turned their bad luck around though, I received my Ex Jack Sparrow today and its fantastic! There's not a single problem or broken item, the paint is great and the face and eyes are perfect. I hope SS keep this top notch quality up. Guess I'll see when Poison Ivy Ex arrives :)

holy crap that's LOTS of issues there. WAY too many. I really would like to pick this up but I don't really want to have to go through the hassle of dealing with CQ issues :slap

They may seem small inconsistencies to some but for me when I'm paying about $450 per statue to have them delivered to Australia, I expect top notch.

Well, for a 350$ statue, we pay almost 500$ in the end due to shipping and custom fees. And since our fees are about 100$ since they changed the code which also is giving us troubles with our insurance now (toys instead of statues), and nobody will refund it, we already lost about one pf in terms of money....

holy crap that's LOTS of issues there. WAY too many. I really would like to pick this up but I don't really want to have to go through the hassle of dealing with CQ issues :slap

You do know these were our issues with Aayla Secura, not Lady Death right? Lady Death also had some troubles but not that many...

Well, for a 350$ statue, we pay almost 500$ in the end due to shipping and custom fees. And since our fees are about 100$ since they changed the code which also is giving us troubles with our insurance now (toys instead of statues), and nobody will refund it, we already lost about one pf in terms of money....

Yeah I know what you mean. Luckily we don't have to pay customs fees if the item is under $1000 so we get lucky in that area, however shipping costs near to $80-$90 per statue.
I'm happy to pay the amount of money, just as long as my statues arrive in good condition and aren't vastly different from the prototype :lol

Yeah I know what you mean. Luckily we don't have to pay customs fees if the item is under $1000 so we get lucky in that area, however shipping costs near to $80-$90 per statue.
I'm happy to pay the amount of money, just as long as my statues arrive in good condition and aren't vastly different from the prototype :lol

fellow aussie here :hi5:

SSC is really pulling my leg on my refund... I explicity told them that we want our money back. No reply after we send the pictures so yesterday evening (for us) we used the live chat. Turns out they got our replacement ready to ship but were waiting for us to return our pieces. :slap
when we told them we got them destroyed because we wanted our money back (even got a 'please destroy' email previously), they kept insisting that we should take the replacements.

Not only is it getting harder to get a good piece at all, or any replacements, now they don't even want to refund? :thud:

SSC is really pulling my leg on my refund... I explicity told them that we want our money back. No reply after we send the pictures so yesterday evening (for us) we used the live chat. Turns out they got our replacement ready to ship but were waiting for us to return our pieces. :slap
when we told them we got them destroyed because we wanted our money back (even got a 'please destroy' email previously), they kept insisting that we should take the replacements.

Not only is it getting harder to get a good piece at all, or any replacements, now they don't even want to refund? :thud:

Call them it could help. Talk to a person in refunds.

Back