Lack of Star Wars for gift card

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PosterBoyKelly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else here ticked about the lack of eligible Star Wars items for the free gift card from SDCC. I mean not to be a jerk, and I am grateful becauseI'll get something with it, but I was hoping for more Star Wars items since I really don't collect anything else. It's just the PF Han, and I still don't want it even with the card. I'll probably go for the Connor Highlander fig and a Planet of the apes 12".
Any other thoughts? Also, if you're going to callme an ingrate for complaining, I know, so what. I feel that way only because I only really collect Star Wars, free things are awesome, always...well not always,but this is sweet, still I had my hopes up for more SW.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Anyone else here ticked about the lack of eligible Star Wars items for the free gift card from SDCC. I mean not to be a jerk, and I am grateful becauseI'll get something with it, but I was hoping for more Star Wars items since I really don't collect anything else. It's just the PF Han, and I still don't want it even with the card. I'll probably go for the Connor Highlander fig and a Planet of the apes 12".
Any other thoughts? Also, if you're going to callme an ingrate for complaining, I know, so what. I feel that way only because I only really collect Star Wars, free things are awesome, always...well not always,but this is sweet, still I had my hopes up for more SW.

You can always buy something with it and then sell it and use the cash for SW.

I guess, but I'd rather just get something straight up, or trade the card for something so I don't have to be a middle man. I did get 2 because my wife went with and can't use them both because it's 1 card per account. They'reboth worth the same value too, so it wouldn't matter I guess.

PosterBoyKelly said:
. I'll probably go for the Connor Highlander fig and a Planet of the apes 12".

You would be helping 2 great causes by doing so....By all means, by a Connor AND a Planet of the Apes 12"!!!

Collector Freak said:
There are limitations?! That's pretty damn lame.

Yeah, they should have just given money away. that's the least they could do for us alway positive fans!

:monkey1

Well I got 1 for $75 bucks if anyone wants to give me a real $75 dollars I'd gladly pass it on, pm me I guess. Otherwise it's current Connor and Zera for me.

Yeah, just did Connor with it (modern, them sneakers rule!) I'm still waiting to think about what else to get. I wonder if they'll add to the list or not? I was gonna just get a PF Dracula, but even after a heafty discount I can't afford it, though it rules.

Back