Lack of 1/6 Episode I figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't misunderstand me the OT needs love still -ie tarkin etc
But I agree padme battle gear or tatoointe outfit would be awesome
We need gunray etc as well

I never thought about Nute but now that he has been mentioned I am thinking he would be really nice. I also would really like to see a Jar Jar. GASP! I think he could actually look very good even if people hate him in the movie. Also a little Anakin and the huge must have though is Obi Wan.

I hope they make all these guys...it will save my bank account.. Nute Gunray? I am sorry..but who would want him seriously? Flap jawed dilpomat? come on...might as well make Mon Mothma.

Queen Amidala:

pr-amidala2.jpg

Naboo fighter pilots:

pilot.jpg

Naboo_Fighter_Pilot.jpg

I'd also like to see Naboo Royal Guards:

Retake_Theed_1.jpg

and 1/6 Fambaa with shield generator:
fambaa.jpg

This is where I'm glad I've held onto my Hasbro items. There was such excitement, they put out alot of figures in this scale and at a pretty good value.

If I could just get a few figures out of SS, it would snatch up a redo of Obi-Wan for sure and a Droideka (Destroyer) would be a such a cool piece to fill it out. Not too mention they could do a 2-pack of Senator Palpatine/ Darth Sideous and Nute Gunray/Rune Haaku. For the people that enjoyed the prequels (and I'm one unapolgetically), these characters appeared in all 3 movies and weren't just ...and wow Bin Laden IS DEAD!!!!

Sorry just found out! :)

I hope they make all these guys...it will save my bank account.. Nute Gunray? I am sorry..but who would want him seriously? Flap jawed dilpomat? come on...might as well make Mon Mothma.

Me. He's a cool alien.
Different strokes for different folks chap

Hasbro might have done some good work on Queen Amidala. I am very keen to see Sideside's take on the character.

I know it is not likely but I personally would like to see Sideshow go back and redo Darth Maul.

I think there are too many clone troopers and jedis from the prequels...Lets see some Cantina and Hutt's Palace characters. I know i'm not alone in that!

I know it is not likely but I personally would like to see Sideshow go back and redo Darth Maul.
Never ever liked Maul, think he's second right after Jar Jar. My opinion though!

I think there are too many clone troopers and jedis from the prequels...Lets see some Cantina and Hutt's Palace characters. I know i'm not alone in that!
Um, thought that from the very first moment, but this thread is about Ep I.

I would surely add to my collection figures such as :

- Captain Panaka
- Nute Gunray
- Young Obi-Wan
- Anakin as a Child
- and yes Jar-Jar Binks (I'm not ashamed of this choice, as he appears in the movie).

Back