Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most important for me:

Kratos doesn't wear the armor when taking his place on the throne the first time in the game. So I prefer the regular version.

I agree, in fact even I will take regular ;)

I think the regular is the GoW1 version, and the EX is the GoW2 version. After all, that's how he starts GoW2, sitting on the throne with that armor. It's not hard to believe that in his time as the actual God of War, that he sat just like that.

I got my Kratos bust today. If that piece is an indicator of how good or bad the kratos on throne will be than I have to say that he will be amazing! I got blown away by that bust!!

I also own Dragonborn and Jak & Daxter and they both look absolutely great!! So I am pretty sure thet they dont mess this up.

Agreed..it's just that he has that armor for such a little amount of time. It's like buying a super mario statue in his normal red and blue getup or getting thr EX when he has on the raccoon hat lol both are beautiful pieces I just prefer the gow1 version...more of a defining moment imo

I got my Kratos bust today. If that piece is an indicator of how good or bad the kratos on throne will be than I have to say that he will be amazing! I got blown away by that bust!!

I also own Dragonborn and Jak & Daxter and they both look absolutely great!! So I am pretty sure thet they dont mess this up.

That's reassuring.

Agreed..it's just that he has that armor for such a little amount of time. It's like buying a super mario statue in his normal red and blue getup or getting thr EX when he has on the raccoon hat lol both are beautiful pieces I just prefer the gow1 version...more of a defining moment imo

Totally respect that. And you're not wrong he's very iconic no shirt with his red tats. The reason I like the armor, besides it looking insanely bad ass, is that it represents what he achieved in GoW1. Getting his revenge on Ares. It's Kratos as THE GOD OF WAR!

I'm probably in the minority, as I don't expect other people to want these other characters, but I hope they make other gods and creatures from the series. If they don't I'll probably only get this piece as I don't need 5 statues of Kratos from GH. lol

You're not alone, I'd love Zeus, Ares, Athena, idk how they could do it but Gaia would be great too.

I'd also like to see them make a Kratos/Pegasus statue.

I'm probably in the minority, as I don't expect other people to want these other characters, but I hope they make other gods and creatures from the series. If they don't I'll probably only get this piece as I don't need 5 statues of Kratos from GH. lol
Yeah I passed on the lunging kratos and bust and Sideshow statue waiting for something that was more regal and accurate. This is both.

I love the designs of all the creatures and characters I just don't see a market for it. It's a lot of money to collect a line like that. I think Hermes and Poseidon would make great statues...or Atlas...but I can't see a long list of buyers who would buy them rather than spebd money on well known characters like Akuma or Sub Zero from other franchises.

I read on the Facebook page the weight of this statue is 17kgs, or 38 pounds. Excellent news!

I was quite impressed by both version of Kratos here. I decided to take a chance and pre-order the Elder Scrolls Online ones. I would like them to give better date for their flex payments schedules. Besides 3-2 months before shipment. I also hope they follow through and put the Nord up soon. Kratos was tempting, but way too large for me with the small space I have.

I was quite impressed by both version of Kratos here. I decided to take a chance and pre-order the Elder Scrolls Online ones. I would like them to give better date for their flex payments schedules. Besides 3-2 months before shipment. I also hope they follow through and put the Nord up soon. Kratos was tempting, but way too large for me with the small space I have.
Im impressed actually with how good this Kratos looks. But im happy its so large. I'll find room somehow.

Back