Kotobukiya Wonder Woman ArtFx Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
WRONG SECTION! SORRY...

1800210_816176661732065_1398868152_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not to sound like a Perv but is her skirt removable or as some would say a castoff? the skirt just doesn't do it for me but other than that a Sweet Piece

paint is at least half the battle...we'll see how it come out. Mr. Green is yet to display his koto original batman and still deciding if he should complete the trinity.

Not to sound like a Perv but is her skirt removable or as some would say a castoff? the skirt just doesn't do it for me but other than that a Sweet Piece

:lol

Don't think so. Haven't seen anything like that in Koto stuff. The way it looks 'torn', it sure looks strange. But I guess she'll look good from the front (and after the paint app).

Apparently, it is based on this artwork:

19d70a2e-70b2-42ae-95c8-21c9e7484ddb.jpg

:lol

Don't think so. Haven't seen anything like that in Koto stuff. The way it looks 'torn', it sure looks strange. But I guess she'll look good from the front (and after the paint app).

Apparently, it is based on this artwork:

19d70a2e-70b2-42ae-95c8-21c9e7484ddb.jpg

That might be Interesting

Pretty disappointed in this one, was hoping for something more after how amazing Superman turned out. Guess I don't need to buy Batman to complete the trinity, will just stick with Superman.

Back