Kotobukiya The Vision Fine Art Statue (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is such a great sculpt of Vision from Kotobukiya!

https://news.toyark.com/2016/07/21/sdcc-2016-kotobukiya-marvel-212251
B9Xq5On.jpg

xMrGEdc.jpg

NXpgMzN.jpg

Man ...when this Vision statue comes out ...I may just have to find a Bowen Scarlet Witch. You lucky dog!

That looks really good. Love the way his foot is phasing through the metal beam. The pose is great too. Erick did a wonderful job on this sculpt. If I didn't already have the phasing Vision by Bowen, I'd definitely be picking this up.

Finally! The Vision! (I missed out on the SSC release a while ago), not enough love for Vision (comic version as I'm not a huge fan of the movie version). Sadly my favourite Vision figure is the cheapo Playmation one...lol but the pose isn't bad!

pTRU1-21589391dt.jpg

This looks nice and I can only imagine is looks better when painted.

Still need a Martian Manhunter statue!

Finally! The Vision! (I missed out on the SSC release a while ago), not enough love for Vision (comic version as I'm not a huge fan of the movie version). Sadly my favourite Vision figure is the cheapo Playmation one...lol but the pose isn't bad!

View attachment 280752

This looks nice and I can only imagine is looks better when painted.

Still need a Martian Manhunter statue!

I think the pose on the Bowen and Koto Vision look far better than the SSC PF. I don't care for the PF personally.

I don't have a Vision so this looks to be a winner. Need a new Scarlet Witch too.

The Koto Vision looks GREAT and since it's a new release, hopefully it'll be reasonably priced. Most Koto pieces retail for about $240 nowadays (I picked up the Koto Black Panther for $180 and it retailed for $240). I'm going to wait and see what the production pieces look like and if I'm blown away by it, I may end up selling my Bowen phasing Vision and replace it with the Koto Vision. That Bowen phasing Vision is going to be tough to beat for me though.

Just a question - Is Koto releasing all of the classic Avengers with their iconic costumes as part of this line or just the move tie-ins? It would be awesome for those of us who couldn't afford the SSC versions when they were released. I wish they'd do another X-Men series because I was only able to pick up Danger Room Rogue and Wolverine :)

Just a question - Is Koto releasing all of the classic Avengers with their iconic costumes as part of this line or just the move tie-ins? It would be awesome for those of us who couldn't afford the SSC versions when they were released. I wish they'd do another X-Men series because I was only able to pick up Danger Room Rogue and Wolverine :)

Well, the way I see it, this is actually a continuation of the Avengers Fine Art statue series that Kotobukiya started awhile ago. The pics below shows which members have already been released.

marvel-comics-hulk-classic-avengers-fine-art-statue-11.jpg

Not sure if Kotobukiya will re-hash and re-release the core Avengers team members. They might ...who knows.

Note that this line also includes the Daredevil and Black Panther Fine Art Statues that were recently released.

Im in the same boat! I started collecting fine art statues with danger room sessions brown wolverine and rogue. Just got black panther and got Thanos on po. This vision will definitely be an instant buy. As for the classic avengers, i hope but i kinda doubt it. Thats why i "settled" for the 1/10 scale avengers now they released a few years back. Lets wait and see[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koto revisited their 1/6 scale ArtFX Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, so I wouldn't count it out.

Koto revisited their 1/6 scale ArtFX Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, so I wouldn't count it out.

While this is true, keep in mind that those are from the ArtFX line. They've never done a re-release for the Fine Art line, unfortunately.

While this is true, keep in mind that those are from the ArtFX line. They've never done a re-release for the Fine Art line, unfortunately.

They have never done a variant statue in their Fine Art line. They have revisited characters. After releasing a classic Wolvie in their DRS line, they did give us a brown costume Wolvie in the same line. It was however, a new sculpt and not a variant or a re-release. I really like that Koto isn't going that route with their Fine Art pieces. It makes each sculpt special and unique IMO.

Very nice! I'll wait to see more pics. I have the BD phasing Vision so I don't really need another 1/6 Vision. However, if this proves too good to resist, I'll pick it up and sell the BD Vision.

Back