Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see them doing something similar to what they did with Phoenix and put material on her hands that represents the energy. She'll look great without the energy too though.

Yeah these are all $60 retail but BBTS usually has them from $50 to $55. Batgirl and Emma are up for pre-order right now.

I might have to preorder this.

I just saw this posted over at Statue Forum! :rock

IMG_4547-550x.jpg

I want that as a Sideshow Comiquette :pray::pray: Thank you Havok!!!

anyone looking for a sdcc ex white phoenix?

I have one on order with Koto, but I have to wait until sometime in August for them to charge/ship to me. Do you have it on hand, ready to ship? How much were you looking to sell her for? PM me

I picked up the con exclusive version; have the previous exclusives as well. Now I just need to finish off the regular ones! :rotfl

Last edited:
I can't decide whether I like Psylocke enough as a character to buy the statue... don't have any of them yet. Maybe I'll just wait for Black Cat?

Anybody have Psylocke? Thoughts in hand??

I can't decide whether I like Psylocke enough as a character to buy the statue... don't have any of them yet. Maybe I'll just wait for Black Cat?

i only have psylocke, rogue and dark phoenix. psylocke is cool but, IMHO, she is the weakest in the marvel bishoujo line (pose and face is 'great' but not 'awesome'. black widow and scarlett witch looks better but i need psylocke to complete the trio of x-women. dark phoenix, for me, is the best in the line.

i only have psylocke, rogue and dark phoenix. psylocke is cool but, IMHO, she is the weakest in the marvel bishoujo line (pose and face is 'great' but not 'awesome'. black widow and scarlett witch looks better but i need psylocke to complete the trio of x-women. dark phoenix, for me, is the best in the line.

:lecture
Agree with Psylocke being the weakest. The best, I'd say a tie between Scarlet Witch and Dark Phoenix.(?)

I have Rogue, Phoenix and Psylocke and they are easily my 3 favorite Marvel Bishoujo statues. My only criticism of Psylocke is the sword in her left hand blocks her face a bit but other than that she looks fantastic.

I honestly don't think any of them are weak but Psylocke is definitely far from the weakest in my opinion.

Back