Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Huntress pg 9)

Black Canary control art shown at SDCC. Looks like another winner :rock
ga5xyQj.jpg

Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Black Canary pg 14)

YES! Dinah will soon join Barbara and Helena. I want to see if Sideshow can top these. Koto really went above and beyond for the Birds of Prey. They might be cutesy but I'm more than pleased with these interpretations.

I just bought the Huntress Bishoujo, but I am eyeying several others. Man, I had better start pacing myself!

Cant wait until it gets here!

I visited the Kotobukiya WonderCon 2013 discussion panel and there is some new news on the DC Bishoujo line, specifically a new Wonder Woman Bishoujo. You can read about the whole discussion by visiting my website by clicking the link in my signature.

Another Wonder Woman? :( Even if it's a different (armored) costume, I'd much rather see them hit up some of the multitude of characters they should make before releasing a second statue of one character.

Yeah, I was hoping for Wonder Girl, Star Sapphire or others.

My Huntress got here yesterday and it is already going back. I hadn't seen hardly any reviews that mentioned damage/issues, so I was pretty dissapointed with mine when I took it out of the box. At least Amazon has her still in stock so I can get an exchange.

HuntressHere.jpg

HuntressUnboxed.jpg

huntress2.jpg

huntress1.jpg

Didnt see anything wrong while it was wrapped up, but immediately noticed what looked like a burn mark as I was unwrapping (paint bubble burst).

HuntressDamage.jpg

So a quick glance at what might have been and bback in the box she goes.

Huntress.jpg

Even with the instructions, that staff is a little tricky. I wasnt sure if it was magnetic or threaded, and didnt want to break it. Also takes a little bit of force to get it through her hands, snug fit. I can see how if someone is not careful/unlucky they could break it.

Ah well, maybe in two more weeks I will get my keeper. Have WW and PG on order next.

Proper pic of the concept art for Black Canary

946587_647665428583190_389072902_n.jpg

Bump when is black canary up for PO? That one looks great!

Hey guys, I recently discovered these Koto Statues and they are amazing, 1st one I got is Huntress, really want to grab WW and Supergirl next.

yFIL8BW.jpg

Can't wait how Canary will look in the prototype, I hope they do Zatanna soon!

999319_672784499404616_1446005118_n.jpg

More info here: https://www.facebook.com/kotobukiya

Now the question is... Will this be a "SDCC exclusive" exclusive (x-force x-23) or just an "convention exclusive" exclusive (white storm/alternate black widow).

999319_672784499404616_1446005118_n.jpg

More info here: https://www.facebook.com/kotobukiya

Now the question is... Will this be a "SDCC exclusive" exclusive (x-force x-23) or just an "convention exclusive" exclusive (white storm/alternate black widow).

Good question! :goodpost: how do we find out? I'm liking koto a lot more than SS now. So much Kessler headaches. I want this one!

No words for now and we have yet to see the "other" exclusives for this year. My guess (and hoping) is that this would be a "convention" exclusive as Koto usually unveils the "SDCC" exclusive last. :pray:

Back