Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Raven, pg 29)

Can't wait to see that second Harley...

I thought this was strange...didn't see it in any SDCC pictures but Action Figure Xpress has it for PO, due in November...

afx-exclusive-dc-comics-black-canary-classic-costume-bishoujo-statue-by-kotobukiya-preorder-janu.jpg
afx-exclusive-dc-comics-black-canary-classic-costume-bishoujo-statue-by-kotobukiya-preorder-janu.jpg

In hand pictures of Zatanna! (not mine)

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

SS really needs to give us a Zatanna PF. :love

Don't collect statues that often I'm more of a 1/6 figure guy but here is my little humble collection
s4705w.jpg

It's a good start. :) You have some of the better ones.

Thanks! I got a late start on these Bishoujo the first one I got was Jaina solo and then sold her and started off with starfire which looks amazing I have been really impressed with these, more than I thought I would actually

Thanks! I got a late start on these Bishoujo the first one I got was Jaina solo and then sold her and started off with starfire which looks amazing I have been really impressed with these, more than I thought I would actually

You sold Jaina? :horror That one and Mara are my favorites!

I should've bought that Sagat statue when it went up for order :slap Didn't know they'd revisit Ryu.

I prefer animated ver. Raven (read teen titan look) over this one. Looks like someone who's cosplaying Raven imo :/

I sold out of the Star Wars and Marvel lines. Lost interest. I did however get both versions of she-hulk. But in myopinion, the DC line is the most successful. I think all the DC releases are great.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I sold out of the Star Wars and Marvel lines. Lost interest. I did however get both versions of she-hulk. But in myopinion, the DC line is the most successful. I think all the DC releases are great.

The DC line is best, but I prefer Marvel and Star Wars. I wish Koto put more effort into those lines.

The DC line is best, but I prefer Marvel and Star Wars. I wish Koto put more effort into those lines.
I can see a slight evolution in these pieces, especially the Marvel line. I think she-hulk, the female Deadpool show some advancement in the line. I left the Marvel line when they were releasing three versions of the newer Black Widow, and storm. Both of which I thought were ugly (diaper storm, and farting bw), lol.

Not the biggest fan of this costume, but I love the art.

12068602_1201058389910555_5197271701111128715_o.jpg

Koto has a panel on Sunday so maybe they will have a photo of her sculpt or a new announcement for the DC line.

I am hoping we get Star Sapphire soon. I think she's long overdue.

I'm hoping to see some more from the horror line soon

Looks great but these bishoujo from marvel and dc seems so "safe" posing kind of simple. Too simple imo. The non marvel and dc normally has the much sexier poses. Maybe marvel and DC thinks children might buy these. :p

Had my pile of loot shipped, Zatanna was part of it. Very happy with the way she came out.
DSC02554a.jpg

DSC02557mm.jpg

DSC02562a.jpg

Wonder Girl is next!
z5YwhmQ.jpg

Here's a preview of the new Harley... full photo should be up by this time tomorrow :D
12654580_1271131916236535_3350232186783598544_n.jpg

Looking forward to Wonder Girl!!

Need to bring on Donna and Ravager, too.

Back