Kotobukiya ArtFX+ Batman & Robin - work in progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearmint

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
image_zpsrt3avjld.jpeg

Wish it was 1/6

Good point. I think the original Hush-based 1/6 Batman holds up well, but I don't know that I want standalone pieces this small. The Batman could work with my New 52 ArtFX+ Gotham statues, but that set already has all the Robins, including **** Grayson, in their various legacy identities.

Then again, I would rather have these two packaged together for cheap than separately like Damien was.

I love these, and seems like its going to be an entire line so I don't mind the scale for space reasons. I never did like the original hush statue. I don't think it looked like his art at all, especially the jaw. And he had that weird rock paper scissors pose going.

I love these, and seems like its going to be an entire line so I don't mind the scale for space reasons. I never did like the original hush statue. I don't think it looked like his art at all, especially the jaw. And he had that weird rock paper scissors pose going.

That's good news if this is the start of a more classic-inspired line. I like the first 1:6 Batman on its own but agree that the pose was problematic when displaying it with others, especially Catwoman. It looked like he was releasing her through the kitty door.:lol

Back