Koto 1/6 AvP Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 15061

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these bad boys? Local shop just got one in used and seeing what anyone that has it thinks.

IMG_1947.JPG

I have one, it's a great piece. It's rare to get an Alien statue in such an aggressive pose; this one looks properly mean. The pieces fit together fine and aren't fragile at all. If you can pick one up for $200 or less, I say go for it.

Saw it last year in store ask for only 6000 yen. Pretty good deal I reckon but the head sculpt is just too off to me. Nice pose though.

but the head sculpt is just too off to me.

What about it do you find off? Is it the mouth? Looks like they used the test costume for the sculpt. I quite like the weird mouth on it, it's a bit derpy but looks quite aggressive. Notice the costume still has the back spike they later got rid of though.

15965542_576128999247066_2407186390310947189_n.jpg

Its priced at around 200, have some Marvel stuff I was going to ditch to soften the
price.

Would have liked the Grid version but like the non grid one as well.

Mines the old grid version, is this new then?

I think both the grid and unmarked head versions were available from the start. I pre-ordered mine (non-grid version) as soon as this statue was announced.

Painted PVC; mine faded pretty quickly, got rid

The paint on mine has not faded, and it's been on display near a window for years. Maybe you got a bad one?

Back