Kojun Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did a small run of these a long time ago, that's how I got this one (can't remember how many, I think it was somewhere between 10 and 20). Such an awesome piece of work. The detail is just incredible!

Yea it is, def the best maul likeness.

Callous looks pretty darn close to Maul and Medicom as well but, this "Kojun" no way..and his Jack Sparrow is sheet IMO, sure its got a realistic look but, looks nothing like Johnny Depp at all..if he did that Anakin Ep3 then..well, that was pretty good work.
i want it so bad....anakin head will be a good stuff :banana
I painted up one of those Trebors. It was a really cool one to paint up.
i know u....:chew:chew those crafted are star killer dude...awesome
I think c-phan and callous are two different people. Callous is the sculptor and c-phan is the one who crafted the rest of the custom. And the Trebor sculpt is great. I won it and small studios did a great paint job on it.
:confused::confused: i never PM them at the same times...but last question that i asked by PM for those jedis is for C-phan...
Which one did you get? And could you post kojun's here? Thanks bro venom. Too bad we didn't get to meet each other at the TF.
hm....because i didnt get this calous head..so i painted up my ss maul bymyself...n look at the SITH thread for it...i think medi maul is freakin cool too...n callous made him perfect to fit on those tatoo's body

Back