KISS Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they will all come as a package, all at once. Or come individualy and be announced every couple months or so.

link.gene.simmons.jpg

paul%20stanley%20jamming.jpg

BOOOOOOO!!Kiss is sooooooooooo boring already.....I would be a little surprised if these sell really well...there have been so many Kiss related products in the last few years, Gene Simmons should win some kind of pimp award for his efforts..

I think they will sell well. Kiss is still very popular, and they have a large cult following.

I'm not getting any thou, I'm not a Kiss fan at all.

I would of liked to have seen the Beatles first. That would of been nice.

:cool:

I think doing this line in 1/4 scale was a good call from Sideshow.This will be more museum pieces than 12'' toys...I didnt see the point of having those figures in 1/6 scale.

I'm glad its Kiss, but I'm bummed it isn't 1/6 scale. 1/6 scale seem to make a whole lot more sense to me. Perhaps 1/6 in the future?

kingdarkness03 said:
BOOOOOOO!!Kiss is sooooooooooo boring already.....I would be a little surprised if these sell really well...there have been so many Kiss related products in the last few years, Gene Simmons should win some kind of pimp award for his efforts..

There are KISS fans who buy everything. They use to show people KISS collections on the KISS official site. I have a feeling these will sell very well.

I wonder how many there will be. Probably just Gene and Paul I would imagine if their doing PF. I'm sure there would be interest in Ace too, but does anyone really want a Peter Chris PF unless they are getting the whole band?

Back