King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right, I am officially gearing up to get this bad boy. He'll be my last order for nearly the next 5-6 months. Really, really excited. Is there anything I should look out for besides him having wonker eyes? Anyone who said they were going for a head replacement actually get one?

All right, I am officially gearing up to get this bad boy. He'll be my last order for nearly the next 5-6 months. Really, really excited. Is there anything I should look out for besides him having wonker eyes? Anyone who said they were going for a head replacement actually get one?

These have been consistently great... Very few problems with this or Gladiator Hulk.

These have been consistently great... Very few problems with this or Gladiator Hulk.

The reviews, pics, videos, etc, have all been very impressive. Some of the other pieces I have been eyeballing were either hit/miss or bordering on embarrassing (for Sideshow, example: Big Chap bust).

you will love him

Very nice collection! Two Hulks are better than one. :rock2

bb27d1632323a0db15e094a9822b8117.jpg
7ad360b9777a662d3cae8115888f5950.jpg
8553aafd6c1570ee0ce81996d56dbefb.jpg
fe40ce9c57251fe85790c69439884b3d.jpg
I know a bit slow to this party but here is. ....awesome

Sent from my SM-N9005

Not selling because of this guy but because of the new 1/3 scale Avengers Hulk. .....awesome

Sent from my SM-N9005

If ss makes a brand new king sculpt on finches art I will buy it! Hope it happens in the near future. I still don't need two of the same statues with a COH. Or most of it is anyways.

Hope to receive the king hulk pf next friday. Already got the gladiator hulk. I own a lot of statues but these two are my favorites.

Well done.. My fav Hulk piece ever and I have had just about all the major releases...

I'll be on an extended weekend when he arrives! I'm so excited! Only bad part thus far is the NRD of my cancelled Godzilla was said to be applied to this, but the difference isn't showing in my order history. :mad:

Back