Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. The contest they have when they preview a piece the week before it goes up for PO. Aka. I've been entering those website contests practically every week for something like 10 years and I never ever thought I would win one of those.

Wow, I'v never known a winner. Those contest are real after all. Congrats.

10 years though lol...could be dead before then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I started with SS back during the LOTR SS/Weta statues, I guess that was at least 10 years ago. I will admit that I got a Christmas giveaway from them once and won a pumpkin carving contest once so I have received cool stuff from them before. Just never seen a winner on those new product promotional giveaways.

Lol. I figured, but wanted to be sure. I didn't know people won those.

I won the 1/6 Beetlejuice figure from not long ago. They are legit! Like you guys, I try to enter weekly. A few things I know I wouldn't like I skip to let someone else enjoy. (plus tax/duty/brokerage fees coming into my country add up to be prohibitive unless I really want something)

Yeah I started with SS back during the LOTR SS/Weta statues, I guess that was at least 10 years ago. I will admit that I got a Christmas giveaway from them once and won a pumpkin carving contest once so I have received cool stuff from them before. Just never seen a winner on those new product promotional giveaways.

My actual first sideshow piece was included in a box set of LOTR. On the base it said sideshow I was curious of who they were. Was blown away when I saw what they were creating. I dropped collecting video games box sets for something more premium.

3cbc8213cf4b3391509a20c293eb9a30.jpg

I've won 3 statues from Sideshow so far. 2 were from Twitter and Croc from the preview contest. The social media ones are infinitely easier to win than the website since they generally require a bit of effort on people's part and let's be honest, most people are just too lazy. Whereas the website is just filling out the form. I can't even imagine how many people enter each of those contests but I'd have to imagine 50k minimum isn't an outrageous number.

3 wins!? I've been collecting for a long time and enter contests all the time. I've never won anything! :(

One was for a Keaton batman premium format and the other was for a dark phoenix premium format. Both were through twitter. It's like I said though, their social media contests are infinitely easier to win, especially when they require anything more than a simple one sentence answer because people are too lazy to put in effort. For the Batman one you had to take a photo that was Batman related. There were maybe 10 people that entered that contest and I wasn't even picked first, the original winner didn't answer within 24 hours. And for Dark phoenix, it was for V-day and you had to write a poem to Jean grey. I think only a couple dozen people entered that one. I'd say those odds are much better than 50,000 minimum entries for the website.

Most contest these days are trash. It's good to know people win these things.

Okay, let's hear it. :impatient:

Jean my love for you's like a sun. It's so powerful that galactus won't eat it for fear of burning his tongue #loveujean

I won because i rhymed which I had no idea that I had until it was pointed out. Just wish Twitters character limit was higher so that i don't have to hack my tweets up to make them fit.

I wonder how many members total on here have won the preview contests. It'd be cool to get a number.

I won the grey hulk bust during the wish list contest at Christmas. I also won the mythos Darth Vader during a regular contest.

Luck of the draw for sure. But you can't get picked if you don't enter. So keep playing ...is what I say.

Since this was in the background of the Sideshow live broadcast does this mean it's coming close to shipping? One of their shows they said they like to showcase things in the background that have recently released or are soon to release?

Back