Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean most sewers are barely big enough for a normal man let alone a brick ****house like croc. I see him as if batman had come upon croc in this cramped sewer and croc is menacingly taking a foot forward toward Batman and yet being defensive by also keeping his massive shoulder out front.

I read your blog on this piece, very nice. I agree with a lot of what you said. I do wish though this was bigger in height, its going to be 19 inches wide which means that its probably a very wide and thick killer croc. If you look at videos on youtube of Croc and bane at SDCC, you can see that this piece is going to look short next to a lot of your 1/4 pieces. What makes me kind of cringe is that killer croc is usually around the hieght of 7'5 and Bane is usually 6'8. The bane PF looks extremely huge compared to Killer Croc. If it didn't have free shipping and bonus points, I might not of picked it up at that price.

I read your blog on this piece, very nice. I agree with a lot of what you said. I do wish though this was bigger in height, its going to be 19 inches wide which means that its probably a very wide and thick killer croc. If you look at videos on youtube of Croc and bane at SDCC, you can see that this piece is going to look short next to a lot of your 1/4 pieces. What makes me kind of cringe is that killer croc is usually around the hieght of 7'5 and Bane is usually 6'8. The bane PF looks extremely huge compared to Killer Croc. If it didn't have free shipping and bonus points, I might not of picked it up at that price.

They might be going more for their original sizes relative to each other where Bane was larger.

"So ya got some button, blows ya up like a balloon."

1108055-1067217_batman_489_20_hacsa_super.jpg

984219-73962_batman_489_215hacsa_122_90lo.jpg

latest

If he was upright he'd be a piece of furniture. Too big. His posture is what sealed it for me.

I personally like the Prime1 version because of the size of the piece (albeit it's in the 1/3 space) and I feel like it represents the character (although people have already argued it depends on what reference we're using as his size seems to be different all the time). I sometimes feel like strength reliant villains need to be bigger than the hero and it looks cool / more threatening (ie. Killer Croc in Arkham Asylum).

killer-croc-batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

I ordered it day 2 and it still had the free shipping and double rewards. Gotta have all Batman PFs and so far I've loved em all.

Day 1 PO, here! Not chasing all the Batman PFs, but this and the upcoming Bane will go great with Black/Grey Bats, Batgirl, and Arkham Joker I have already.

Back