Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Look at pics from SDCC with flash. It's definitely paint.

DSCN70292.JPG

Good eye, Marker. I think this settles it. Glad it will be change of head. :dance

Damn, she looks awesome even with flash. I hope the production pieces are that good. :pray:

Guys the 10% off code I got with my Kier Print.

That comes off the final value doesn't it & not off my NRD?

Would be nice if the 10% meant I didn't have to pay the NRD ;) lol

Neil

I can't wrap my head around the siren. Those dead dudes in her vines throw it all off. I don't know if they are supposed to be children or dwarves or what? It just doesn't make any sense. But like Queen's demons I assume they are removable and don't have to be on there.

The gf is getting me Queen. Im thinking about Siren now too. Is the "ORG-" 10% code only for CotD?

As far as I know, anything that has the "Sideshow Original" tag on it. So mainly their CotD and Dinosaur lines.

I can't wrap my head around the siren. Those dead dudes in her vines throw it all off. I don't know if they are supposed to be children or dwarves or what? It just doesn't make any sense. But like Queen's demons I assume they are removable and don't have to be on there.

I read or heard somewhere (maybe these forums) that Siren is supposed to be rather large in the Court of the Dead lore. Much larger than most of the other characters. So the corpses entangled in her tail are actually adult humans. I'm not sure if that was an official explanation though. Honestly, I can't recall. I know it's easy to mistake them for children or dwarves if you think of Siren as the same size as the Queen, for example. Also from what I understand, Siren's victims are not removable.

I read or heard somewhere (maybe these forums) that Siren is supposed to be rather large in the Court of the Dead lore. Much larger than most of the other characters. So the corpses entangled in her tail are actually adult humans. I'm not sure if that was an official explanation though. Honestly, I can't recall. I know it's easy to mistake them for children or dwarves if you think of Siren as the same size as the Queen, for example. Also from what I understand, Siren's victims are not removable.

I guess it's an easy pass for me then. If she's supposed to be larger in scale that makes even less sense I think.

She's a siren, so I assumed they were sailors that she lured to their deaths. I think it's a nice touch.

Back