Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My orders list on the Sideshow site list a tracking number, I should receive it on Friday. I was never sent an email with the tracking number. In my experience the site always updates before I receive an email confirmation.
Just checked after reading your post and mine shipped too. Should be here tomorrow with my MKVI LSB
I lucked out and had no money. They charged a lot earlier than I expected. Would have been nice, but wasn't in the cards.
Yeah same here. They charged me last week like wtf
Answering my question on Statue Forum.
I answered that question via Alex 6 hours ago lol :p
Prints come with 10% coupon?
Yeah just got that too in was so confused at first (I was like but I just used this on Kier :s). So sick
Is it on selected items?
Yeah like GC eligible ****. I used a $50 (2 $25 GC) on the MKVI when it was double points :) also had a $145 in credits lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Answering my question on Statue Forum.

Well D***....lol im so frekin excited to get my framed Kier print. Xiall is my favorite character, but kiers print is just perfect IMO. I had to have it. I hate this waiting game. lol i just need all of them now...ahahahha

Wow! My wait list for the print just came available! Looks like it will be mine! :lol. Interesting... Should I keep? :)

My WL coverted as well, curious if I want it now with the details on the frame and glass. Would like to see an in hand first.

What? why?
Because I bought it to go along with the Kier PF as an "exclusive" item. I had enough points to pay for the entire thing, so I figured it was worth it. Considering that I got a free 10% off coupon, even better!

I opened the cardboard tube and the print is rolled up and taped in a light tan paper. I am going to contact Sideshow tomorrow to see if the paper is acid free. The last thing I want to do is open it up and damage it or get smudge marks on it.

Because I bought it to go along with the Kier PF as an "exclusive" item. I had enough points to pay for the entire thing, so I figured it was worth it. Considering that I got a free 10% off coupon, even better!

I opened the cardboard tube and the print is rolled up and taped in a light tan paper. I am going to contact Sideshow tomorrow to see if the paper is acid free. The last thing I want to do is open it up and damage it or get smudge marks on it.

Earlier in this tread it was mentioned that leaving it rolled for an extended period of time was bad for the print.

Prints come with 10% coupon?

Just a heads up to you and everyone here…the Kier print was the only print to have this coupon sent. The Marvel and DC prints will not be coming with a coupon and future prints that go up for sale will not have any coupons associated with them.

-SideshowAlex

Just a heads up to you and everyone here…the Kier print was the only print to have this coupon sent. The Marvel and DC prints will not be coming with a coupon and future prints that go up for sale will not have any coupons associated with them.

-SideshowAlex
Alex can we use that coupon on all Sideshow Originals?

-SideshowAlex
I was expecting that. I am guessing Gethsomoni will also have a coupon?

Those 10% coupons are good on all Sideshow Original items (save Tshirts and Prints).

-SideshowAlex
Saaaawwweeeeettttt!
Oh my fault. I meant the print. Seeing as its CoTD. Either way I plan to get her and I know that figure has the 10% originals.
I'm not getting the figure but the print I might :) good idea bro

Alright I couldn't take it any longer and I've now been sucked into another line :thud:

:thwak

That's my wallet and sanity on the left and my impulsive/weak minded brain and heart on the right. Ahhh well :lol

This piece is just too damn amazing to pass and after days of looking at the CoTD SDCC vids/pics I decided that it looks like I'm gonna be in for quite a few of these. Definitely in for Cleopsis and Oglavaeil; and probably Death, Xiall...some others too....Damn, this is going to get expensive :slap

This will be the first time I've delved into the "horror/death" genre outside of a couple of 1/6 movie figures, but other than those this is brand new territory for me. Exciting, but brand new. I'm mostly a comic book and select sci-fi movie (read Terminator, Predator, Alien) collecting kind of guy but at the very least I think I can just think of her as some type of character I could see my Hellboy comic PF battling. Different style or art, sure, but all of these CoTD characters have a Del Torro-esque quality to them so that's my approach anyway.

Regardless, I'm pumped to get my hands on some of these.

Back