Kia ora from New Zealand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAULER666

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm a newbie to statue collecting, Transformers being my usual addiction but glad to say I'm enjoying the change and some of the pieces coming out
are pure art. I have 7 Premium Formats so far and this coming Tuesday I'm getting a Lobo...so fully stoked.

Can't wait to browse some of your guys collections and let my envy run wild but with a healthy dose of respect for what you have also.

If there are any Kiwi's out there please feel free to drop me a line it would be awesome to have other guys that live here to talk shop with or buy/sell especially with our dollar being so low atm.

Mauriora (Health)!

Welcome..

There are a couple of us around these parts. I know of at least two off the top of my head collecting Hot Toys sixth scale figures.

I have one premium format (Nathan Drake) with another statue (Gaming Heads - The Last of Us Clicker) ordered, but my collection since joining here is mainly about the MCU Marvel figures, and Arnold Governator figures. I have 4 Arnie and 12 MCU figures so far.

Welcome..

There are a couple of us around these parts. I know of at least two off the top of my head collecting Hot Toys sixth scale figures.

I have one premium format (Nathan Drake) with another statue (Gaming Heads - The Last of Us Clicker) ordered, but my collection since joining here is mainly about the MCU Marvel figures, and Arnold Governator figures. I have 4 Arnie and 12 MCU figures so far.

Hey a fellow Kiwi. He dude if you yourself or know some guys interested in trades them please feel free to inbox me, I have some Premium Formats and HT's I would like to trade with, shot man.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back