Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! It's been a slow couple of months actually, but the 2nd half of the year and into early 2014 looks CRAZY!!! I've got the following coming:

- HT DX13 BD T-800
- NECA Aliens (Hicks, Hudson, Xenomorph) and Predator (Mud Arnie etc)
- Takara MP-17 Prowl, MP-18 Bluestreak, and MP-19 Smokescreen
- Miracle Production MA-01 Voltron
- Sideshow Yoda
- Sideshow Commander Wolffe
- Sideshow Darth Vader

and then HT Robocop, Man of Steel........it just keeps on coming!!!! :)

Here's the vid review of the NECA Aliens Series 1 Hicks, Hudson, and Xenomorph Warrior figures. Hope you can check it out, like, subscribe, and comment! Thanks :)

Another quick review, this time of Series 9 in the NECA Predator line with Jungle Disguise Dutch, Jungle Encounter Dutch, and Water Emergence Predator. Great set of figures!!

First ever Kool Kollectibles Podcast now up on the youtube channel :)

For this first, I pretty much just give a shoutout to all the youtube channels, Facebook pages and groups that have influenced me in my collecting.

Thanks Colossus and darthstitch :) More to come! Just got the Boba and Han SDCC 2013 exclusive set and 6 of the current Kotobukiya ArtFX New 52 Justice League statues! Videos coming soon :)

Here's my thoughts on the recent SDCC2013 Star Wars Black Series Boba Fett and Han in Carbonite set. Love it!! So lucky a friend got it for me!

Back