• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kerberos -(Red Spectacles-Panzer Cop) ZCGirl Carol (female joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollis DZC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got a couple more pieces up for sale- Priced I think, to move- Need to Sell.
****Shipping is not included in the pricing****

First up is a 25th Anniversary Kerberos - (Red Spectacles / Panzer Cop) Made by Medicom NOT Dragon.

It has never been removed from box, just looked at...:popcorn Always meant for him to be the bouncer in my sci-fi bar,but it never worked out.

Currently, ones are ebay are selling, but not sold, at $330+ Completed sales at $174.50

Asking $165-
Kerberossale003.jpg

Kerberossale002.jpg

Kerberossale001.jpg

Kerberossale004.jpg

Next up is a ZGC Carol- came out a few years ago, during the first HT Joker release I believe. Comes with a PERS type eyes accessories. Never messed with, still attached to sprue.

Bank robber with assorted stuff- smiley face grenades, bag full of money, shoulder holster, guns and more guns. Has full face Joker type mask. Long coat is underneath figure. Opened once, and in doing do, fragged the ends of the bottom box flaps. :doh
Her stuff has never been removed, still sealed.

Can't remember how much $$ initially cost, think it was in the $60-80 dollar range. Couldn't find a boxed one on ebay, only parts.

ZGCCarolSale001.jpg

ZGCCarolSale005.jpg

ZGCCarolSale004.jpg

ZGCCarolSale002.jpg

Again, shipping is not included in pricing-

Back