Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: 2012 - HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***HEADSCULPT PREVIEW PAGE 6!!!!

Kind of want to get a muscle body to bash Dwayne Johnson but the traps are not big enough

Thinking conan might be the fantasy figure. Love the work you all are doing and love the K01 body that I have.

Hey Kaustic Plastik, make sure you get Toy Anxiety on your list of retailers. They are the best place for 1:6 parts here in the United States and I'm sure they'd love to carry your products!

Strange that monkey depot doesn't have them up for pre order yet.
Want!

Last edited:

Can't wait to get my hand on one (several actually ^^).
Had one question tho.

The prices from monkey depot
the KP02A is 37.99 usd around 29 Euros.
the KP01A is 36.99 usd around 28 euros.

The prices from Kaustic Plastik
the KP02A is 35 Euros.
the KP01A is 27 euros.

How come the price difference between the 2 bodies is bigger between the two bodies on the official store?

Thanks a lot for helping keeping the hobby wallet friendly.

IF I had to wage a guess, its due to the timing of the release and the economy.

Usually manufacturers set a price in each specific currency for that market and then leave the price static no matter how the economy chages on exchange rates and such.

So at the time of the KP02A release I am guessing they felt they needed to offer a more competitive USD price due to the poor exchange rate.

It would be interesting to see what the exchange rate was on the date that the KP01A price was set.

Looking at Euro/Dollar exchange rates, it was comparatively low in June of 2010 and high about a month ago. Timing maybe? Also, it could be simply that Kaustic wishes to make a bigger splash in America and is willing to cut margin per unit in order to sell more units to America.

Last edited:

We are working on taking a license that will be PERFECT for this kind of body..
The only hint we can give you.. that will be a "fantasy" themed figure :wink1:

We were discussing Conan and then they talked about the above. One can hope.

awesome. I'm hoping that's the case. gonna hold off on that conan custom now

IF I had to wage a guess, its due to the timing of the release and the economy.

Usually manufacturers set a price in each specific currency for that market and then leave the price static no matter how the economy chages on exchange rates and such.

So at the time of the KP02A release I am guessing they felt they needed to offer a more competitive USD price due to the poor exchange rate.

It would be interesting to see what the exchange rate was on the date that the KP01A price was set.

Looking at Euro/Dollar exchange rates, it was comparatively low in June of 2010 and high about a month ago. Timing maybe? Also, it could be simply that Kaustic wishes to make a bigger splash in America and is willing to cut margin per unit in order to sell more units to America.
Mostly because goods brought in from China are subjected to much high tax in Euro countries than it is in USA

Mostly because goods brought in from China are subjected to much high tax in Euro countries than it is in USA

OH! Didn't know that. Sometimes wish they did that here to promote more domestic work, but glad to get stuff cheap.

Well that could be that if the prices were both concerned, here only the KP02A is concerned...

Well that could be that if the prices were both concerned, here only the KP02A is concerned...

Yeah, then I fall back to a change in "pricing strategy" to offer Americans a more affordable product to sell more units over all.

Hey Kaustic Plastik, make sure you get Toy Anxiety on your list of retailers. They are the best place for 1:6 parts here in the United States and I'm sure they'd love to carry your products!

Truth. :lecture

Headplay just busted out TTM18 clones. If they clone TTM19 muscular bodies, and they already price the narrow ones at a cheap price, it's a big game changer.

Headplay just busted out TTM18 clones. If they clone TTM19 muscular bodies, and they already price the narrow ones at a cheap price, it's a big game changer.

Not only TTM18, they cloned the advanced as well.
Is there a thread BTW?

Back