Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

Have two of these babies and just ordered a third. Lovin this body.

Charged from BBTS :yess:

BBTS has charged me as well.

BBTS has charged me as well.

I got charged at bbts as well, I was surprised they got them the same day as cotsworld as they are usually late on getting everything. So I got two screaming head guys coming from cotsworld and two headless coming from bbts. My police shootout T-800 will be up first to be bashed, then I may make a comic thor with the up-coming captian action outfit set coming out soon, after that I'm not sure but I will think of something cause these bodys open up alot of new options for customs and are a welcome change to the hobby:D

mine will be here friday from monkey depot

Did anybody get there tracking number from Time Walker Toys yet? Still waiting for mine and I thought I may have got it last night.

Thank you guys for all your love about our bodies! :) We really appreciate your support, feedbacks and suggestions!!

Just arrived. Haven't taken it out of the package yet (I'm at work. Can't have my co-workers seeing me play with my muscular dollie). As usual it looks so much cooler in hand than the pictures I've seen. If you're disappointed in this then I would hazard to guess you're hard to please. Great job Kaustic Plastik.

Just got my tracking number from Time Walker Toys. Finally a police shootout T 800 and Dutch for my shelves!!!!!!

Got 2 coming now from Timewalker toys. Another 2 in September.:yess:
Leatherface custom on the way!!

Didn't realize I had the "pile of loot" option turned on... so that might have delayed the bodies shipping to me from BBTS :cuss Oh well, hopefully I'll have them next week.

Received mine today. Overall I'm very happy with him, it's an awesome body, especially for the price.
If there ever should be a V2, I would recommend to elongate the torso just a bit, as the legs are a bit too long IMO. I want to add longer ankle adapters to add some overall height, but I'm afraid that the legs will become too long for the overall appearance. The upper arms could also use a bit more bulk, and the transition to the elbows doesn't look as good as the rest.
Like I said though, overall it's great, and I definitely recommend the body. :)

Here are some shots. I'm going to use the body for Bane, so I slapped some spare clothes on there as a test to see how he will look in the end. I also used some advanced TT thigh adapters to add some bulk. They fit perfectly without any modification.

IMG_5033_2_small.jpg

IMG_5041_2_small.jpg

And a height comparison with my (WIP) T-800.

IMG_5039_2_small.jpg

Looks great so far agon, looking forward to seeing more.

Looks great so far agon, looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks man. Still a long way to go, will need different pants and a shirt, and the gloves need some work. I have all the stuff for the venom unit here, just have to build it.

On another note, there's something I just realized when messing around with him. The forearms are switched! The left should be on the right and vice versa. Looking back at the pics on the last 10 pages, all of them seem to have the same problem. I'll heat up some water and try to switch them tomorrow.
I think the arms will look a lot better after the switch, like I mentioned in the last post the transition at the elbow bothered me, and I think this might be part of the problem.

Back