Kanye West is such a *********

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a ^^^^^^^^, but as my wife said and I completely agree, he's just trying to be 'controversial'. Just like when he dropped the gem, "George Bush hates black people" during the Katrina Telethon.

Wait... aren't you watching MTV? What else do you expect? MTV is a dinosaur long overdue for extinction. It's filled with Douchery and Jonas like ^^^^. :monkey4
^^^^ MTV, I took it off of my custom channel favorites list long ago.

Edit: At least he didn't beat up Rianna
:lecture

this guy is a ******!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
<EMBED height=364 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=445 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/xyX2-21M34g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

:rock :rock :rock

people still watch music video channels? Do they even play music videos anymore? does anyone care? The last music video I watched and cared about was Vicarious by Tool, because It was actually ART, not some bulls**t. How are artists like Kanye even still relevant??? Maybe he's not eating enough fishsticks.

I must come clean, I still watch Real World and the gauntlet challenges. So some of us are still closet MTV viewers.

Right on Scott! I can't wait for the new Challenge on September 31st!!! And this clip was cringe-worthy. Ugh, come on Kanye. :sick

What a ^^^^^^^^, but as my wife said and I completely agree, he's just trying to be 'controversial'. Just like when he dropped the gem, "George Bush hates black people" during the Katrina Telethon.
Well, not to fan fires or to get too political here, but having experienced Katrina and Rita first hand, I was genuinely glad someone was calling his sorry ass out on that. Admittedly, state and local government was equally at fault, but Bush's apparent indifference and ineffectual behavior was completely unacceptable.

Blanco was a useless hack, but at least she was trying :lol

what a piece of garbage. he needs his a$$ beat. i'm sure he'd cry like a baby and try and sue though.

omg!...I just saw the intro vid and Janet's orgasmic as fawk!:drool

oooh, and P.S.
kanye.jpg

This turd should have been tackled when he got up on stage.
It would have been great if Taylor Swift just brained him with that moon man.
If some one did that to him, this ****** would be spouting off til he was blue in the face.
Way to ruin her night cockbag!

Back