KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene Head Sculpt (WIP)

Well, maybe I don't own any Kai heads. :)

Are you sure Jude Law is a Feng sculpt? It is listed on Kai's website as a collaboration between Kai and Feng. Not sure who did what, but I would like to know for my records.

https://kai-studio.blogspot.com/2010/09/selene.html
vampire-00.jpg

finally done!!

Awesome. Can someone translate and please tell us whether he's selling just sculpts or an entire figure or what? And how to order?

I'm sure Xenoviper will let us know. The Bing! translation is all about the delays in completing the project, and something about finding a soft enough material with which to cast the boots. The figure is not listed yet at the OSU site both Kai and Feng use for sales in Asia, and there is no apparent ordering info in Kai's blog. Hang tight.

I'm sure Xenoviper will let us know. The Bing! translation is all about the delays in completing the project, and something about finding a soft enough material with which to cast the boots. The figure is not listed yet at the OSU site both Kai and Feng use for sales in Asia, and there is no apparent ordering info in Kai's blog. Hang tight.

It also had this email address, but it sounds like it's for locals.

Domestic players are interested , please contact Yi Yun Order
[email protected]

Awesome! Hoping HS-only is available, 'cause there's no way I can afford the whole fig. :(

Awesome! Hoping HS-only is available, 'cause there's no way I can afford the whole fig. :(

I don't think anyone wants to buy the whole figure.
Looks like wonderworld's corset and bodysuit, which is
subpar at best. Can't tell if that is wonderworlds guns or not.
Looks like a generic trench as well.

So here's hoping the sculpt will sell on it's own and
google translate doesn't really shed any light on that. :lol

I don't think anyone wants to buy the whole figure.
Looks like wonderworld's corset and bodysuit, which is
subpar at best. Can't tell if that is wonderworlds guns or not.
Looks like a generic trench as well.

So here's hoping the sculpt will sell on it's own and
google translate doesn't really shed any light on that. :lol

Don't think those are Wonderworld pistols. These look spot on.

The wait is finally over!
Kai is offering assembled and painted head sculpts only. Unfortunately Kai hasnt got any rubber material to cast the boots so hes not offering the boots. If anyone interested in the head sculpt please shoot me a pm. Thanks!

The wait is finally over!
Kai is offering assembled and painted head sculpts only. Unfortunately Kai hasnt got any rubber material to cast the boots so hes not offering the boots. If anyone interested in the head sculpt please shoot me a pm. Thanks!

What body does this fit?

PM sent! So the Wonderworld set is not so good? Rats, was hoping to use that. Does the head fit ok on Triad Toys body? I would like to try and stick it on the Eva.

KAI said standard CY Girl / TTL chick body. If you guys want to mount it on HT chick body you guys might have to make the hole a bit bigger.

KAI said standard CY Girl / TTL chick body. If you guys want to mount it on HT chick body you guys might have to make the hole a bit bigger.

Cy Girl's perfect. Thanks. Finally after three years my Selene will have a headsculpt. :yess:

Selene2-1.jpg

I have purchased two or three Kai sculpts in the past. Definitely don't count on anything less than $100 for just the head. The probability is that if the painted head is offered stand-alone, it will probably cost in between $150 and $200.

This is a different project though. We are seeing shots of sculpted boots, and Xeno mentioned that this might be a full figure custom from Kai. If that is the case, I would expect it to be in the range of some of the other custom figs we are seeing put out... $600-$1000 or more.

And now a disclaimer for the idiot who will inevitably come along and take my opinions for gospel truth...

These are just my estimated guesses, and ARE NOT official prices. The actual prices could be higher or lower.

Pertty spot on there Studio49. :wink1:

Limited head sculpts.
I'll stop taking pre-orders on 16th of Sep.
Anyone else interested just PM me.

Back