jye4ever collection photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your detolf bro, I have been scary of glass now since my glass shower door explor, I do have 6 detolf now, still scary they might end out like yours.

And nice pic of all your Ht!! Look forward to see more display!!

:horror:horror:horror

Another jye :panic:

PicBlackWhiteCatatComputerSendtoGlenn.jpg

Sorry to hear about your detolf bro, I have been scary of glass now since my glass shower door explor, I do have 6 detolf now, still scary they might end out like yours.

And nice pic of all your Ht!! Look forward to see more display!!

:hi5: Hi jye, nice to meet you :lol

glass is indeed scary, thinking of changing detolf glass plates for acrylic/plastic.

lolcat can strike at anytime.

:horror:horror:horror

Another jye :panic:

PicBlackWhiteCatatComputerSendtoGlenn.jpg

jyelolcat army :yess:

Well, since Ikea doesn't sell replacement shelves for their detolfs, I had to pay a visit to my local glass/mirror shop.

I bought the detolfs on sale at $65.00 each, they're back up to $150.00 last I checked.

The glass place wanted $55.00 to replace the tempered glass shelf or $23.00 for the non tempered glass.

I went with the cheaper alternative because I couldn't see myself paying almost the same price for a single shelf piece as I did for the entire cabinet.

So....without further delay

:thwak

Me on left, lolcat on the right. :gah:

Last edited:
Wow, I usually hate hot toys displays cuz people tend to cram like 4-6 into one detolf shelf and it never looks good to me. Yours are how it should be...well posed, one per shelf...very nice. They look natural rather than toys. I only collect statues but I can appreciate the hot toys when they are set up like in your collection. I can't believe you had all those statue grails and you sold em! that takes guts.

Wow, I usually hate hot toys displays cuz people tend to cram like 4-6 into one detolf shelf and it never looks good to me. Yours are how it should be...well posed, one per shelf...very nice. They look natural rather than toys. I only collect statues but I can appreciate the hot toys when they are set up like in your collection. I can't believe you had all those statue grails and you sold em! that takes guts.

I also agree that due to their smaller scale that they benefit from less clutter.

2 will be my max per detolf shelf.

The 1/4 scale statues I used to own were so much easier to display.

This is why i'm really excited for 1/4 HT/Enterbay products.

Speaking of those statues, I regret selling them. :slap

:lol:lol You whooping lolcat? I thought you were selling it to some restaurant :lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Back