Just a heads up: sideshow predator maquette up for grabs soon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just a heads up: sideshow predator maquette up for grabs soon *Pic Added*

Hey all.
I' m a newer member here & I noticed that I can't sell anything until I have 50 posts. Since I don't believe in making useless, random, BS posts in the name of upping something as trivial as a post count I will just post normally until I reach that point & then post what I have to sell.

In the meantime I thought I would post this thread to give members looking for one of Sideshows Predator maquettes a heads up. The maquette is from my personal collection & mint. it's edition #79 of 750 produced & comes w/ all the original packaging. Pics of it were taken this week & will be posted when the for sale thread is up in the Commerce section. So if you are in the market here is a solid 2 weeks notice if you need to save some bank, shift funds around, etc.

To the mods: if this thread is a no-no in any way then just LMK. Not trying to step on anyones toes here. Thanks.

EDIT: here is my Ebay feedback for those interested:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...erson&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

I am also a collector of vintage video games & arcade machines & have extensive possitive feedback at neo-geo.com here:

https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83208

Last edited:
Just make sure when you post it, have pics ready. Also, showing ebay feedback or something like that will help too.

i like mitch. 14 posts and he's already found a work around for the commerce post minimum. :lol YOU GO MITCH!!! :lol

Not really trying to bend rules or "work around".
It's just that it's a $1k+ item & I would like the opportunity to let potential
buyers know it's going up soon so they can prep if neccessary.

Just make sure when you post it, have pics ready. Also, showing ebay feedback or something like that will help too.

Not a problem. I have extensive positive feedback on Ebay.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up man...and you found the right place to hang out if you are looking for some cool Aliens and Predators fans

I've dealt with Mitch and he's really easy to deal with. Great communication.

I did what Mitch is doing a while back when I was selling my Hot Toys on Ebay. Back then I got my head bitten off for advertising the fact that I had em up for sale.:confused:

I did what Mitch is doing a while back when I was selling my Hot Toys on Ebay. Back then I got my head bitten off for advertising the fact that I had em up for sale.:confused:

Mine is not up for sale yet though. Not entertaining offers until it goes on sale w/in the next few days. I have far too much to do in the meantime.

Hey Mitch,can you stick up a post when you throw it onto Ebay? I'm in the hunt for one,is it the Exclusive?

if you don't mind me asking, why not put it on ebay? for bid and not for buyitnow $2800!

It probably will be going on the bay by the end of the week now that I think about it. I just need to make a rough calculation as to how much fees will set me back.

Hey Mitch,can you stick up a post when you throw it onto Ebay? I'm in the hunt for one,is it the Exclusive?

It's not the exclusive & I will make sure to drop you a PM in a day or two before the item gets put up for sale.

It's great that he's a good guy and all - but this forum is not just for people to come sell their stuff.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back