Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funnny how the smaller figure is actually better proportioned. The 6” one was a little too lean to be accurate. Not that I can blame them. I’m sure we’d all want more of the GI Joe build over the ones we actually have :lol

Im just happy to see the line continue!

I honestly saw the story and pics on Toyark, went to EE saw them again there and went through the whole ordering process thinking this was the 6" Nedry lol, I thought the same that this looked a bit better and was wondering why.

The likeness is weaker in this one. But the figure is great. Did not make it to order. I was too late. The price and features are great.
Also hope for the Dilophosaurus encounter version, and a possible two pack with a legacy Dilophosaurus.

Well, if history is any indication, they'll do a wide release of Nedry sometime next June/July, like they're doing with last year's Hammond. If they've gone to the trouble of tooling a whole new body and sculpt, they're not just going to use it once for a comic con exclusive and call it a day. That packaging is super cool though!

Undoubtedly, this will be re-released down the line, very possibly with the legacy Dilo we never got, like Denrep said. But it will probably be this version of Nedry, with a yellow raincoat slapped on it.

Glad I was able to order one of those Nedrys. The hour of long loading times, site crashes, and 404 errors was stressful.

E6g6JBA.gif

Hopefully they’ll make a yellow raincoat version too, maybe with a Range Rover. I hope this isn’t a one-off and that they have more human characters in the pipeline.

Glad I was able to order one of those Nedrys. The hour of long loading times, site crashes, and 404 errors was stressful.

View attachment 488719

Hopefully they’ll make a yellow raincoat version too, maybe with a Range Rover. I hope this isn’t a one-off and that they have more human characters in the pipeline.

I would hope also but this is basically the first new 3 3/4" figure since last year right?

Need. more. Amber. Collection. Figures!! If we can at LEAST get Alan, Ellie, Hammond a Gallimimus, Triceratops and a T-Rex (The holy grail!!!) I will feel like we have a complete collection!

Bonus points for Tim and Lex two pack and a Muldoon with Jeep

Come on SDcc don’t let me down!

Need. more. Amber. Collection. Figures!! If we can at LEAST get Alan, Ellie, Hammond a Gallimimus, Triceratops and a T-Rex (The holy grail!!!) I will feel like we have a complete collection!

Bonus points for Tim and Lex two pack and a Muldoon with Jeep

Come on SDcc don’t let me down!

I think the Super Colossal T-Rex is roughly in scale with 1/12. I kind of doubt they'll make anything bigger.

They haven't even fully done any movie in 3 3/4". Really it's kind of a crappy way they're doing this, this is the first Mattel line I've collected, since I was a kid anyway. I've always heard it's kind of ****** and that's what I'm feeling. 2 lines at different scales at various stages of completeness. At least 3 3/4" has all the adults you'd probably want once Nedry is released.

Yeah, as much good is coming out of the Mattel line, trying to complete a film representation, especially the originals, is dragging on.

Still hoping for a Jungle Explorer.

I have the SC Rex on a shelf with the Amber Raptor and they scale real well together, the only thing an Amber version would bring is more elaborate paint and likely more articulation.

YZmtd6Q.jpg

In my useless quest to look for the TMNT set at Target, I found this set. Maybe I missed it, but I had no idea this set was coming out. Even though I have both humans, I grabbed it so I can keep Hammond in the SDCC box set from last year. Plus I didn't have any raptors in this scale yet. The 'When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth' sign is a sweet to have for a display also. It was $30.

This set would've been perfect for Tim and Alex to be in, but at least gives people a chance at Hammond if they missed last year's set.

Received the Amber Collection Nedry and Dilo today. Really pleased with both. Will post some pics soon.

Oh I had no idea these already were out, thanks for letting me know! Apparently I just ordered the last Dilophosaurus in a German online shop. Only found out after I had paid (and it told me I couldn't do the same order again).
There may be more coming, but for now it's also sold out on Amazon. And if I wanted to order from America it will be three times as expensive because of shipping and customs so I try to avoid that.

I got the Escape set at Target yesterday too. I missed out on the SDCC Hammond so i'm thrilled.

Got a pre-shipment in Legacy Nedry.

Can someone please tell me how to change the head on the Dilophosaurus? There are no instructions on the package and I don't want to break anything. Do I just pop it off, or does it need the hot water treatment first?

Back