Jun Planning Gremlins offered on 1/28 Newsletter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat him on my cat bed, it's an actually physical bed in our spare bedroom :lol

Although she hasn't slept next to him on her pillow yet... Maybe she's scared.

I forgot I waitlisted this and it coverted! UGH! I'm going to have to call tomorrow and cancel since I already have one. Hopefully I can do it because I'll be at the hospital with my mother all day. :(

Has these shipped from Sideshow yet?

Last edited:
Got Giz and Stripe from EE yesterday, and they are well worth the $122 I paid for the pair. I particularly like Stripe. Gizmo is cute, but I had to futz with his fur quite a bit to avoid the matted look. I was disappointed in the material of the pillow, but overall it is a nice piece.

Got Giz and Stripe from EE yesterday, and they are well worth the $122 I paid for the pair. I particularly like Stripe. Gizmo is cute, but I had to futz with his fur quite a bit to avoid the matted look. I was disappointed in the material of the pillow, but overall it is a nice piece.

The pillow is half plastic feeling but that's easy to replace with something quality.

Jun Planning Gizmo

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

Have these started shipping? Mine converted, but not sure if I can keep them - Way too much on SS, slow down!!!

Back