Judge Dredd 1:4 scale diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just remembered they are making a new Dredd movie. It was filmed 18 months ago and is in develpment and creative hell by the looks of it. It comes out Sept 21.

I hope it doesn't suck like the Stallone one did. It was terrible.
This one has Judge Anderson in it too. Pity there is no Judge Death who would make a cool statue by the way.

Well, the director this time at least has some notion of who Judge Dredd is, hes not letting the helmet get taken off in the movie; hopefully this is a semi-faithful reboot.

Well, the director this time at least has some notion of who Judge Dredd is, hes not letting the helmet get taken off in the movie; hopefully this is a semi-faithful reboot.

From what I understand it will be a more faithful reboot but could very well not be the movie we true Dredd fans have been waiting for. The scope of the movie is much smaller than the Stallone version. It's more like that Indonesian movie that was released recently , The Raid: Redemption in terms of story scenario with Judges in place of SWAT officers.

I feel stupid but i ordered the EX on accident:cuckoo: @ work, in a hurry, click click click, thought i had a thor piece in cart. I'm dumb! 70 dollar loss would be kinda big so dunno if calling sideshow would get me any where or should i just pay the mistake and get the piece. feel kinda selfish tho with it being sold out and I have 1 but dont want 1. Thinking maybe sideshow would let me cancel all together or put the 50 towards the thor statue i originally wanted? Any 1 have any luck with sideshow in this matter?

PS. go easy on me lol:monkey3

I feel stupid but i ordered the EX on accident:cuckoo: @ work, in a hurry, click click click, thought i had a thor piece in cart. I'm dumb! 70 dollar loss would be kinda big so dunno if calling sideshow would get me any where or should i just pay the mistake and get the piece. feel kinda selfish tho with it being sold out and I have 1 but dont want 1. Thinking maybe sideshow would let me cancel all together or put the 50 towards the thor statue i originally wanted? Any 1 have any luck with sideshow in this matter?

PS. go easy on me lol:monkey3

Check your bank account. If you're not charged, you can cancel. You shouldn't be charged after.

Or you can call if you wanna be safe, but once you're charged, nothing they will do about it.

NRD not charged so I cancelled this..... I need to stick by my guns and not support PCS. :lecture I know Jerry wouldn't give a crap anyways because some other person will just take the order but who cares.

Last edited:
Hey Vs, why don't you wanna support PCS?

This will be my first PCS piece. Are they unreliable or something?

Hey Vs, why don't you wanna support PCS?

This will be my first PCS piece. Are they unreliable or something?

Jerry openly lied at another forum when he cancelled my 3pk AP Chun Li without notice when I said "it was a high price to get for the Chun Li Black costume". I guess he took that as an insult. I called him out on that lie and one of the mods didn't like that I was being honest and subsequently banned me over at the other forum! The entire thing is BS!

Thanks for the info guys, canceled my mistake. This piece is nice but id be kicking my self in the a$$ knowing i could have got something i really wanted. Hope some1 here gets it!!!

Hi! I'm late to the party, but this statue is GOOD! I pre-ordered a regular version through forbiddenplanet.com and I cant wait to get it!

don't mind VS, he's just bitter over the chunli thing :lol personally I think you should thank Jerry for canceling that fiasco of a statue and saved you $1000+

now this judge dread is epic, the base alone is worth it. And given the low es and the only dread statue available, instant grail! can't wait to get mine.

I'm confused? Can someone paste a link to get to the Judge Dredd Diorama Exclusive page on the Sideshow website. When i try to get there via Sideshow its showing me 2 pics of the item but none are the exclusive, both pics are for the regular? thanks

Oh *****! Its sold out :slap You snooze you lose! For thos who ordered the exclusive, congrats! I love the base and gutted i only found out about it today! Gonna hop on the wait list but wont be too hopeful...i'm not a massive fan of judge dredd as such but would be nice to have this piece. Incedently, how long ago did the exclusive sell out?

By the way, on the wait list, do they charge the NRD once your waitlist conversion has been successful?

Oh *****! Its sold out :slap You snooze you lose! For thos who ordered the exclusive, congrats! I love the base and gutted i only found out about it today! Gonna hop on the wait list but wont be too hopeful...i'm not a massive fan of judge dredd as such but would be nice to have this piece. Incedently, how long ago did the exclusive sell out?

By the way, on the wait list, do they charge the NRD once your waitlist conversion has been successful?

Sold out a week after it went up for PO I think?

Im not a dredd fan ether and I never read the comics. Just thought it was a really cool piece so I got my order in for the EX.

Plus with the new movie coming out soon, im more excited to get it lol

Chris

Back