Josh-a-trons Art Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Chrismas everyone!
e7abe731d5470715de925cd6214de3be.jpg

With the death of Leonard Nimoy and how much he meant to a lot of people, including myself I felt compelled to do a tribute. I generally don't do portrait work, it's time consuming and can be maddening when it comes to details, but this isn't just anyone.
WIPs #1 and #2
Spock SM.jpg
Spock2 SM.jpg

Wow man, that Mr Nemoy looks stellar and I too loved the Bats and Catwoman art that was really great.

Wow man, that Mr Nemoy looks stellar and I too loved the Bats and Catwoman art that was really great.

Thanks Ondi.

You know the crazy thing I've had such a crazy response to the Nimoy tribute that I'm starting to think maybe I should just do more portrait work. Here's the finished drawing for everyone that's been following it, thanks guys!

Spock5 SM.jpg

Thanks Ondi.

You know the crazy thing I've had such a crazy response to the Nimoy tribute that I'm starting to think maybe I should just do more portrait work. Here's the finished drawing for everyone that's been following it, thanks guys!

I wouldn't say "just" but based on this I'd say you've got real talent for likenesses and the more you do the better you will get. :)

Mmmmmm but whom to immortalize next?????? That is the question :lecture Obi Wan (Alec Guiness) maybe :dunno

That's not a bad idea, we'll see.

Looks awesome m8 ... Nicely done.

Thank you sir!

I wouldn't say "just" but based on this I'd say you've got real talent for likenesses and the more you do the better you will get. :)

Well never just, there's always other things I'll be working on, but thank you, it's something I may try to do much more of.

Since it's confirmed that he is alright (phew) you can begin work on your injured Harrison Ford portrait. You gotta stay current man :lol

Back