Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i know, he doesn't have red undies so all the old school fans don't like it.
It's the same stuff with transformers, if it's not g1 all the fans from the 80's don't like it.

Undies! Always makes me laugh. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed out on the first ones. This might make me reconsider the tweeterhead powers Batman and joker depending on how slideshows offering looks.

They way they label these as “dc heroes / villains” I think they are moving forward with only these. Happy new collectors and sad old ones pretty much.

yes i know, he doesn't have red undies so all the old school fans don't like it.
It's the same stuff with transformers, if it's not g1 all the fans from the 80's don't like it.

Don’t let anyone try and takeaway your joy in these new statues. I personally prefer the undies (LOL) but that superman already looks so much better than the classic.

I have the original and no way will they be able to top it.

I hope these rot in their warehouse.

I have the original and no way will they be able to top it.

I hope these rot in their warehouse.

Lol

I personally didn't care for the original, didn't like the pose. There is potential for this new one to become the definitive statue as IMO with each new statue the tailoring/sculpt gets better. Before we see it there's no way of knowing though, I have the Arkham Asylum Joker as I like the design. However one complaint is that it looks too thin, will wait and see if this one can replace him for me

Lol

I personally didn't care for the original, didn't like the pose. There is potential for this new one to become the definitive statue as IMO with each new statue the tailoring/sculpt gets better. Before we see it there's no way of knowing though, I have the Arkham Asylum Joker as I like the design. However one complaint is that it looks too thin, will wait and see if this one can replace him for me

It won't. This will be some kind of mishmashed crap

Such negativity etc in this thread, and there's only a little over 30 posts in this thread.

Yeah i mean if collectors were truly happy with the original og pieces they wouldn’t be crapping on the new ones that people actually like more lol

I understand the frustration with the line you started will / might not continue but hey life’s not fair

Such negativity etc in this thread, and there's only a little over 30 posts in this thread.
It's really sad to see....but that's people for you.

They're freaking statues of fake characters. It's not important. At all. If this hobby makes you feel this way, why bother.

It won't. This will be some kind of mishmashed crap

You seem very very very against the idea of these new PFs. Just wondering why, as you can't judge something so radically before you've actually seen it? Surely there is a possibility that it will be better than what you've got at the moment/what has come before? Or is that too distressing a notion for you?

It's really sad to see....but that's people for you.

They're freaking statues of fake characters. It's not important. At all. If this hobby makes you feel this way, why bother.

I can definitely understand people being frustrated after the DC HEROES and DC VILLAINS announcement, we got 6 new PF teases..6 duplicates when a lot of characters are still needed and wanted by the fans who buy these statues.

I don't collect Marvel, I only have the new Spidey and will get Doc Ock when(if) they get to him but I'm sure they're frustrated too with the more duplicates Marvel got. I think a non movie Cap PF came out 2 or 3 years ago as well.

I'm really excited to see what these new statues will look like (I can never have enough DC), but I totally get everyone's frustration and negativity
I'm also waiting for Two-Face, Penguin, Scarecrow, Riddler....
I think Sideshow is just playing with us now :lol

It must be because I've pretty much moved over to Prime 1's 1/3 Arkham pieces, because I don't feel frustrated at all with what Sideshow seems to be doing.

Who knew that would be a benefit with going over to 1/3 scale.

Back