Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

I decided not to get the rooted version after all. So I'm selling my spot anyone wants it PM me for info.

Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

It seems that OSK and KG are sold out
I messaged Charles Lim through Insta for a molded version with no response yet. I don’t have FB
Anyone any suggestions how to reach him ?
Thanks!

Just rewatched the film the other night since seeing it as a teen - absolutely loved it aside from the ending. Really psyched to get this next year!

Same Viper's work is top notch and I wish I could have gotten his Musashi that will be out soon. But I am glad I got to jump on this.

Same Viper's work is top notch and I wish I could have gotten his Musashi that will be out soon. But I am glad I got to jump on this.

Oh wow - hadn't seen that before. Have no idea what it's from but the quality is insane. I have a Jaxon x Viper 1/4 Joker head and it's the most real looking thing I own.

I think Viper could potentially be a real contender in the 1/6 game, or can at least carve its own new market of small number/highly detailed custom pieces.

I have Viper‘s White Wizard and it is amazing
What a shame I can’t get in touch with Charles Lim for this one as he doesn’t answer his Instagram DM‘s

I have Viper?s White Wizard and it is amazing
What a shame I can?t get in touch with Charles Lim for this one as he doesn?t answer his Instagram DM?s
Go to his FB.

I contacted him through Facebook. But when I bought it I had to enter a raffle for it.

I contacted him through Facebook. But when I bought it I had to enter a raffle for it.
That's only for the rooted version. He's looking for the sculpted version.

That's only for the rooted version. He's looking for the sculpted version.

Ahh, well it's worth checking in with KGHobby in that case because they had a rooted hair version that they weren't listing that they offered after I had got my raffle place, so might have a sculpted still also.

I love this. Too real. Maybe It would be better if this Samurai ride on an white horse.

Thanks everyone!
I‘ll check with KG hobby - seems to be my last chance

Man, I had no idea about this. I watched the movie the other day again so I looked up figures and found this.

Is this still available to pre-order anywhere?

This figure along with the Crown Series Gandalf are what i look forward to most this year.
Obviously hope to have this next to the Pop Toys Katsumoto when its released.

This figure along with the Crown Series Gandalf are what i look forward to most this year.
Obviously hope to have this next to the Pop Toys Katsumoto when its released.

Got some good news for you, Katsumoto is coming.
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=369157&extra=page=1

zzzz1.jpg
zzzz10.jpg
zzzz14.jpg

Back