Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got confirmation that I will get a replacement and get to destroy the current one, so I will be testing some dewrinkle spray and different types of adhesive spray to the dress before trying it on the new one. I always love getting to destroy a piece lots of fodder for customs/testing etc

why would it matter whether or not it comes in one piece? if it falls down it will be as broken as one that comes in more pieces?

why would it matter whether or not it comes in one piece? if it falls down it will be as broken as one that comes in more pieces?

I just got a larger tv set so the gap between the tv and my speakers is smaller I need a statue without magnets to place near them . If you follow this link https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1188257&page=6

You can find my setup as the last post. I previously had Indiana jones and mola ram on the entertainment cabinet which is now blank will be placing Jess in their place as there is no magnet to cause interferance to the tv or speakers

got confirmation that I will get a replacement and get to destroy the current one, so I will be testing some dewrinkle spray and different types of adhesive spray to the dress before trying it on the new one. I always love getting to destroy a piece lots of fodder for customs/testing etc

What was wrong with yours? Couldn't you sell it to recoup some of your original costs?

I just got a larger tv set so the gap between the tv and my speakers is smaller I need a statue without magnets to place near them . If you follow this link https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1188257&page=6

You can find my setup as the last post. I previously had Indiana jones and mola ram on the entertainment cabinet which is now blank will be placing Jess in their place as there is no magnet to cause interferance to the tv or speakers

Honestly I doubt the tiny magnets in statues would do anything to your electronic equipment.

Excellent!
attachment.php

.............:horror

You guys are making me envious this is the best Disney piece by far even betta than evil queen, but this piece looks small and skinny does anyone have any photos of jess against previous Disney PF masterpieces.

You're overthinking it. She looks great and you should get her :)

Very nice pics Guru.

I display her now on my work table she's stunning reminds me of the good old Disney animated days that I loved before 3d animation took over. Now let's bring on some more Disney villains!

You guys are making me envious this is the best Disney piece by far even betta than evil queen, but this piece looks small and skinny does anyone have any photos of jess against previous Disney PF masterpieces.

In many ways, the Evil Queen is even more skinny, it's just that with arms out and all that fabric, it makes her look much larger.

Back