Jason part 3 premium format??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. Sorry DA, but you better prepare for this:

scanners.gif

This is exactly what all of us have been asking for! This pic shows it off pretty well:

diane-ccon09_02.jpg

It's too early to tell, but I'm betting that mask is all kinds of wrong.

Here's a horrible thought: what if that's the prototype for a piece they ended up deciding not to make.

Why else would they expect people to bid on something that we will get later?

dont burst my bubble guy, this will get made...last chance of Sideshow to made justice to Jason Voorhees.

dont burst my bubble guy, this will get made...last chance of Sideshow to made justice to Jason Voorhees.

Not trying to burst your bubble Shai, you know I want it as much as you, but just dont want to get my hopes up.

This is Sideshow after all, and they have a way of crushing dreams. More often than not, ours :lol

Not trying to burst your bubble Shai, you know I want it as much as you, but just dont want to get my hopes up.

This is Sideshow after all, and they have a way of crushing dreams. More often than not, ours :lol

well if they dont make it, then you can get it off of ebay and then you can be the only one to ever have one...........and your contributing to charity as well :peace

I just dont see Sideshow announcing a LONG LONG LONG awaited premium format by FIRST offering a Diane Kamahele auction for it.

All other auction items have been variants of already offered items, or items that were simply never made.

Hope I am wrong.

:dunno

Back