Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to clarify...there WILL be some new Star Wars items shown at SDCC (some already known about...some not known about). Jango Fett will not be one of these items. He's not ready yet.

-SideshowAlex

It's going to be episode 7 stuff! I can feel it!

yeah.. ne SW stuff... Ralph Vader and Stormtrooper what I dont care and a some 1/6 dolls that I could care even more less

yeah.. ne SW stuff... Ralph Vader and Stormtrooper what I dont care and a some 1/6 dolls that I could care even more less

I agree! Doesn't sound like any PFs are going to be shown, but I guess you never know.

and there it is --- > HOW LAME

That really does suck. If I am not mistaken, there were no new PFs shown at last year's SDCC either... Two years running does not bode well.

Surprised they wouldn't want to capitalize on all the Episode 7 hype, but then again, maybe the 1/6 line is their real flagship. The Star Wars PF line is following the same trajectory as the LOTR PF line, and we all know how that one ended...

That really does suck. If I am not mistaken, there were no new PFs shown at last year's SDCC either... Two years running does not bode well.

Surprised they wouldn't want to capitalize on all the Episode 7 hype, but then again, maybe the 1/6 line is their real flagship. The Star Wars PF line is following the same trajectory as the LOTR PF line, and we all know how that one ended...

Doesn't seem they capitalize on hype. I mean we got TDK Batman stuff coming out nearly 8 years after the hype. Damn shame.

Last year's CC had the Boba Fett PF.

disappointed there will be no pfs, even though I like the mcquarrie stuff.

At least XM should be announcing something BIG soon, if the mouse gives them the green light.

I'm surprised they're not showing the Sandtrooper PF. Hopefully they'll at least show the Vader LSF and it's not crap ;p

Back