Jamie's Hot Toys/Enterbay collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha! You two crack me up :lol Ye I sold my HT King Leos, both for $400...made some nice profit :D

And yep, I found my King Leo PF...can't wait for Thursday :panic:

If I did get tranqed by you guys then this would be my first reaction:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74V8ecglUm8[/ame]

:lol Old school FTW!

:lol

400$ Not bad.
Update the thread when you get your precious "PF". :pfft:

Oops sorry, correction. $400 EACH. :yess:

And I most certainly will...I should have let you know that I was selling my King Leos though. I could of gotten one of your cute kittehs for one :lol :wave

Oops sorry, correction. $400 EACH. :yess:

And I most certainly will...I should have let you know that I was selling my King Leos though. I could of gotten one of your cute kittehs for one :lol :wave

No worries I knew you meant 400$ each :lol

You'll never get my kitties. One's just chilln wit me right now. Not givn' a ____ about your abduction threats.

No worries I knew you meant 400$ each :lol

You'll never get my kitties. One's just chilln wit me right now. Not givn' a ____ about your abduction threats.

Ah okay, I didn't want to seem like a damn fool to give my Leos away at $200 each :lol

Haha I love cats so much. I have a 100 lb golden retriever right now and he certainly wouldn't take too kindly to a kitteh in his house! But one day a kitteh will be mine :D

I just want a tuxedo cat and to name him Samuel L. Jackson :lol

I have *THISSSS* close from driving out and getting this cat right now:

485634e_20.jpeg

466368k_20.jpeg

I definitely have to stop searching local classifieds for cats :lol

If you don't have a cat your not allowed in the official lolcat army.

If you don't have a cat your not allowed in the official lolcat army.

I hate you right now. I wanted that cat sooooo freaking bad! He's SO kewt!!!!!! :lol :pfft:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hate you right now. I wanted that cat sooooo freaking bad! He's SO kewt!!!!!! :lol :pfft:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Didn't get the cat in the divorce huh? ____ty deal.

Go buy your own cat now!!!! Is your dog pretty chill around felines?

Didn't get the cat in the divorce huh? ____ty deal.

Go buy your own cat now!!!! Is your dog pretty chill around felines?

Nope :lol I'd love to go buy my own cat but not until I move back out again, I'm back living with the folks and my pooch while I finish up my program. Once I finished my undergraduate degree then all my roommates went back home and I couldn't pay rent for our house alone so I just decided to come home, live rent free and commute to school :D Downside is no kitteh though :(

And my dog hates cats, he's always chasing them off the property :lol

You guys and your 'cats' :lol

I'll be picking up a new kitteh in a couple weeks. He'll be a great companion to the old fart lying on my couch right now:lol

Nope :lol I'd love to go buy my own cat but not until I move back out again, I'm back living with the folks and my pooch while I finish up my program. Once I finished my undergraduate degree then all my roommates went back home and I couldn't pay rent for our house alone so I just decided to come home, live rent free and commute to school :D Downside is no kitteh though :(

And my dog hates cats, he's always chasing them off the property :lol
:lol might have to trade the ol' dog in for a cat.

Just kiddn'

I'll be picking up a new kitteh in a couple weeks. He'll be a great companion to the old fart lying on my couch right now:lol

Awsum! :hi5:
Kittehs are too much damn fun.

Haha it's not just a cat, it's a lifestyle. Figures, statues, pop culture, kittehs. :D

Seriously though, I want a cat just like Maru so we can chill in cardboard houses :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJJ8_qNELqw&feature=relmfu[/ame]

You can't just have one cat. They get depressed.

You gotta get two kittehs at once if you don't already have one.
Name em' frodo and sam! :lol

Back