Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't ever recall seeing any edition size or availability listed. But I'm sure there was always a set number in mind. Most of their original lines seem to be fairly low edition sizes.

I really liked the design of this and the reaper. My wife doesn't complain too much regarding the stuff I buy, but she certainly voiced her distaste on this piece and didn't want me to get this. She thinks its a bit to disturbing. Guess its gonna be a conversation topic when it arrives here for Halloween.

:lol To the couch with you!

What annoys me as I could swear that had confirmed he was an Open Edition.

Just because they call it an open ES doesn't mean they will sell the item for years on end.

The Reaper was also called open ES, but he ended up with an ES of 300. I'm assuming Jack will also be around this number.

I ordered mine the same day it went up for PO. I figured for sure it was going to be an extremely low es...guess there wasn't really any hurry to PO.
Still looking forward to getting him though.

Dang I wanted to see in hand shots before ordering this guy, but he might sell out before that. Oh well I can live without a serial killer in my room.

Since the edition size for this piece has been much asked about, I wanted to let y'all know that one was set! Jack the Ripper will have an edition size of 375 pieces!

-SideshowAlex

Since the edition size for this piece has been much asked about, I wanted to let y'all know that one was set! Jack the Ripper will have an edition size of 375 pieces!

-SideshowAlex

:dance:dance:dance 6 months of asking ES payed off:pfft:I couldn't be ignored forever!
Ordered!

I was thinking the ES was going to be around 350 pieces, but 375 is pretty good size for this. Awesome looking statue, grab it while you can.

will this be part of the court of dead set? it's not mentioned in the product page.

I have wanted to order this since day one, but just have too much stuff on order. If it is still around after it is released, I will probably get it.

I think this will be a fantastic piece, and the secondary market value will be very high.

Back